Welcome!

Options
PamelaWba
PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
Welcome. Thank you for joining. I have more partners than i thought. Great:). So this is how it will work. Weight ins is every monday. So for today everyone should comment saying how much pounds they want to loose and every week i will create a post and you guys will comment putting how much you lost. And the one who lost the most pounds will tell us what they did to get that result so we can do what they did to get better results:). Sounds good? Still interested? Then start commenting with how much pounds you want to loose. I want to loose 30 pounds by August 20

Replies

• wsbri4
    wsbri4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 pounds by the end of September. Had lost 30 but have gained 7 back and am stuck. Doesn't seem to want to come back off.
  • eyeongoal
    eyeongoal Posts: 4
    Options
    HI , I would like to join the group!! I want to lose 30 pounds also!! I am really in need of support so I am thrilled to have this opportunity to be in the group!!
    thanks!
  • cranberrycat
    cranberrycat Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds by mid-August. That is 9 weeks to lose 10 pounds. I have struggled as of late and I know I can lose 1 pound per week, so this should be an achievable goal.
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi! By the end of summer, I'd like to lose 30 lbs (or more). Long story made short - going back to my old eating habits. Stress is such a wonderful thing NOT! Anyway, I do better with a challenge too. Haven't been to the gym in almost a month, but the last 2 weeks has been a made rush to get the house I bought livable. UGGGG So, not exactly doing nothing, just not structured exercise. Goal - Get back to getting up and going to the gym before work (have to get up at 4:15 am).
  • teenflow
    teenflow Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am excited to be part of this group :)
    Over the last four years i have lost over 40 lbs but continue to struggle losing the last 10. My goal is to lose 10 lbs by the end of August. Let the challenge begin!!!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sharon and I want to lose 30 lbs by the end of September 2012. I have recently lost 20 lbs since the first of the year but I have been stuck for the past month. I need some accountable partners to help me through this summber. I hate to weigh in on Mondays because that is after the weekend :) but i will learn to love it. Excited about this group.
  • LLT160
    LLT160 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi:) I am so glad I decided to join this group! I was in a biggest loser program at the school where I work and lost 54.7 lbs since January. I actually won 2nd place:) It was VERY good for me to be accountable to others and knowing that I was going to have to weigh in every week helped tremendously!! The same group of us that joined the biggest loser, also worked out together doing Chalene Johbson's Turbo Fire program 6 days a week. I AM ADDICTED TO HER PROGRAM!! School is out now and therefore no more weigh ins, so I am struggling and have put on a few pounds despite working out. I bought her other program, a weight lifting program (ChaLean Extreme) and I am dedicated to this now as well. I am 5'9 and 200 lbs. but due to the body transformation from these workouts, I am a size 12/14! I remember being 175 lbs and wearing a 14. Muscle TRULY WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT!! My goal is to be a strong, lean healthy 41 year old. I am trying to focus more on my size and how I look than the number on the scale and when I return to school working in the Fall and my husband of 20 years returns from his deployment in October, he will be blown away! I'm sorry this post turned out to be a mini novel, but I am looking forward to checking in, staying connected and being held accountable;)
  • AshleyPiel
    AshleyPiel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ;D

This is my first group to join so I am looking forward to having the support. I lost 25 pounds in 2010 and have been stuck or should I say slacking for the last year. Im ready to finish this thing off. I would like to drop 30 pounds by Sept 1st.
  • kvenable8
    kvenable8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm very excited about this group!!

I have the same goal of 30 lbs by 20 August. Quite an ambitious goal, but I'm betting this group will make it easier!

Let's get to loosin! ;)
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have the same of of 30 pounds by the end of September!!!
  • kelly56201
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I have 20 lbs to loose but would be supper happy to loose 30 lbs by September!
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have 15 pounds to lose but 10 would be great..
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Corin and my goal is to lose at LEAST 30 lbs by September(: If anyone would like to friend me go ahead!
  • Destinie589
    Destinie589 Posts: 211
    Options
    Hello!! I would like to lose 20 pounds by Sept 10 (my 1st wedding anniversary). :heart:
  • BleuTree
    BleuTree Posts: 15
    Options
    I want to loose 20#, 30 would be fantabulous. I struggle mostly with food while @ work :( Been changing my life small steps at a time and I need more accountability. This is my first group challenge, bring it on!
  • keirakavanagh
    keirakavanagh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Keira and I would like to lose 20 pounds by the end of the summer, though even 15 would be great. I have lost about 30 pounds in the last year and I would really like to reach my goal weight before school starts again in September. Im excited about being part of a group because I think it will really help everyone stay on track :)
  • rsbremiller
    Options
    My goal overall is 1lb/week... so while I'd love to say that I can make 20 by the end of August, I'm going to set a realistic stretch goal of 15. This challenge is perfect timing as I'm recovering from a post-training binge and need to get back on track! Good luck to all!
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Stephanie. I have already lost 9 lbs since the beginning of May. I would like to lose another 20 lbs before school starts back at the end of August!!! I look forward to us all working together to stay motivated on loosing weight. I am 5'6'', SW 156 lbs, GW 136 lbs.

Good luck to everyone!!
  • PamelaWba
    PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have read all the replies and most people talked about how they had lost weight in th past bus now they are kindoff stuck. I had the same problem i lost 30 and now i had been too lazy. But now we re all in this TOGETHER. And haha yeah, weigh in is on monday so that should motivate you to eat better during the weekend. Yup i'm evil:). But please i will encourage you guys to remember to post the weight you lost every week even if you gained. That way it will keep you on track and wanting to do better:). Again, we got this!!!.
  • lowry12
    lowry12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hey all id like to loose 30lbs by sept 24th ive lost a total of 20lbs since april 10 of which i was on here ill try to weigh in on mondays but normally i weigh in 1x a month