Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

just joined

:flowerforyou:
New to group, I have a 11 year old daughter, 9 year old daughter, 8 year old daughter, 6 year old son, and a 6 month old son that went to Heaven at 38 weeks gestation in Nov '11. I am still trying to lose the weight from that pregnancy. Through it all the Lord has been right there. My husband is wonderful and very encouraging. I just need some extra help and prayers in making the healthy food choices.

Janelle

Replies

• zfaulk01
    zfaulk01 Posts: 5 Member
    Welcome! I'm sure that was difficult situation you faced, losing your baby. It's good to know that God has a perfect plan for our lives. I'm new here as well, but I'm sure you will find great support and prayers from this family of believers. I'm praying for your strength in the Lord even now. Feel free to add me as a friend, God bless you my sister, we will get through this journey together.:smile: