Who has started and how is everyone feeling??

Options
Just did plyo cardio and cardio resistance so far - wow what awesome workouts and definitely have some sweat going!

Replies

• amoeni1
    amoeni1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 and I'm not nearly as sore now as I was at the beginning. I am starting to feel better able to keep up (not without breaks but way better than day 1) and I'm in love with these workouts. They kick my butt but make me feel great!
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    I know when you first start out I find my calves are sore the most out of everything! Awesome job completing week 1
  • amoeni1
    amoeni1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 2, how is everyone else doing? I"m starting to feel so much stronger and my clothes are looser, I'm exited to do the FIT TEST Monday and check my measurements to see how I am doing :)
  • Socorroh
    Socorroh Posts: 1
    Options
    I thought I was in pretty good shape untill I took the Fit Test. That really put me in my place! I got a lot of work to do.
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    Your fit test are your personal numbers - do not compare them to others and treat the first Fit Test numbers like a baseline - the next time you do it see if you improve and that is how you can see if your body is getting stronger :) good luck!!