Welcome!

Options

Replies

• LYNNMARYA
    LYNNMARYA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 by the end of summer...I simply lack the motivation I have been stuck at 166 for months. I have dropped to 164 once but I go right back up. I am hoping this group will give me the motivation I need to push myself.
  • Prettydoll589
    Prettydoll589 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    30 pounds by september! :D we can do this!!!!
  • drotarthebarbarian
    drotarthebarbarian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to lose thirty pounds by September 4th.
  • lindar11201
    lindar11201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Linda. If I could lose 20 lbs by the end of summer, I will break down and cry!!! :smile:
  • TriumphTigress
    Options
    Hello, My name is Dee and I apologise for rocking up to the party late . I would like to lose 20lb by August 31st. Good luck to us all. x
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join this group and with your support I would like to lose 30lb by August 26!!
  • mora10
    mora10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :laugh: im ready for the challenge
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose at least 20lbs by summer's end (mid-august?). 30 would be fabulous, though! I really need to get my rear in gear. I've been eating so much junk I'm actually excited to go grocery shopping tomorrow :P

I also have a TON of food allergies along with Celiac so I really need to get my eating cleaned out. Apparently I'm allergic to unhealthy food. Go. Figure.
  • scheer18
    scheer18 Posts: 11
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 lbs by the end of September...
  • 71Rach
    71Rach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will lose 30 pound by September. I am going on vacation in San Diego and want feel and look good on my trip :)
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this at 172, and I want to dry to get to 160 by September, or at least 165. I'm a bridesmaid on Labor Day weekend, and I want to rock that dress ^_^
  • PamelaWba
    PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You're welcome and about the blown away thing yeah me too. I'm away for the summer and when school starts back up i want my friends to be blown away as well
  • PamelaWba
    Options
    Aww congrats on the baby:)
  • PamelaWba
    Options
    Yeah absolutely. That's why i thought creating this group would be a good idea
  • PamelaWba
    Options
    Yeah, knowing i'm going to have to account to someone else keeps me motivated as well:).
  • PamelaWba
    Options
    with the afternooning snacking what helped me is that i stopped carrying my credit card and cash on me so i can't purchase junk food and i also drank lots of water to help me stay satisfied. And i eat grapes, apples and carrots instead. Or any fruit you can find:)
  • bwilliams828
    Options
    This is my first group I joined. I really want to lose 10 pounds by the begining of August. I need motivation and encouragement, BIG TIME. Good luck to everyone in the challenge!
  • Delley08
    Delley08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Adelle and I would LOVE to lose 30 pounds by September 30th!! I am so thrilled I found this group!!!! Wishing all of my new friends great sucess!!!
  • fibecky
    fibecky Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey guys, so i have 20lbs left to lose ahhhhh last push
    i want to lose them by end of september :D Xxx
  • leanne_williams1989
    Options
    hi , sound very fun and motivating i would like to lose 18lb by august for my holiday :) please help!!!