Arrived today, Start tomorrow!!!

Options
LastSixtySix
LastSixtySix Posts: 352 Member
Wow, what speedy standard delivery. Just got my first Medifast supplies, which means today is my last day of "normal food" eating. Not sad really. Want to get this show on the road/. I realize that with every gulp and bite of Medifast food it is a reminder of the medicine I need to heal. For me, healing is getting and keeping this excess weight off.

That means, I'm not moaning this Monday morning and tomorrow will be a Terrific Tuesday!

-Debra

Replies

• MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Best wishes! I started today, and it's such a great program!!! :)
  • marjolycookie
    marjolycookie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yea the shipping is pretty awesome. They are also really good about advance notice before next month's order is placed and hits your CC. I also love the free shaker bottle. My coworkers and mom were so jealous of that thing. I seriously think I'm going to buy a set of those bottles for my mom's birthday present.
  • oviedom81
    oviedom81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best. Today I completed a week and it feels amazing. The difference in your body. Good Luck.
  • LastSixtySix
    LastSixtySix Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I lost 10.2 lbs the first week! This week slowed down but I think one reason is I goofed for three days only ate 4 of the 5 medifast meals (rolls eyes shakes head). You'd think I could count to 5!!! It's the way I had my MFP food diary sections set up. Once I fixed that, I was good to go again. I also had to hone in on exactly what my fat burning cals and carbs were. For me it's a narrow 900-999 calories and 80-89 carbs. If this week brings me 2 lbs that will be more than twice as much as I used to lose in a week before.

-Debra
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the great work;)
  • nicolelara
    nicolelara Posts: 22
    Options
    I need advise, I bought the plan through the center and buy the foods from there. Is there any difference to buying the foods on line. When I asked them at the center they did not seem too happy about it as they do not get their money from the on line site, so obviously they want me to purchase from them. However I did pay the very hefty fee to be part of the center and have the blood test etc, so do I also need to get the food there? Advice please. I don't want to feel uncomfortable walking in there each week just because they are not making money out of me, but I don't want to waste money either ??
  • littleredjd
    Options
    My center sells the food for slightly less than the online price per package. I think that is their way of discouraging people from ordering their food online. Do what works best for you. The nice thing about getting it from a center, at least for me, is that they will exchange the food I don't like for other individual packets I want to try, no questions asked. Remember, your tastes will change as you get into it a few weeks/months, so keep in mind whether ordering online will make it so you end up investing money in a bunch of food you may not like in a few weeks.