WEEK 1, WEIGH IN !!!

wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 481 Member
Hi all

So today was the day for the first weigh in and i went to bed early yesterday because i could not wait to weigh myself today
but,,,, I DID NOT LOST ANYTHING BUT STAYED DISAME?

So discouraging and it made me ate everything i wanted today and did not workout at all because last week i work out so hard and ate not over 1500 cals a day so how did i not lost weight?

Now i hate the scales even more lol

Next weigh in will be Tuesday 19th,

:flowerforyou: Anyway i hope some of you have any good news and lost some weight?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    Don't worry about it and keep on going. It may show up on that scale next week. There are times when our bodies are adjusting to all the activities we do. Don't sweat it.. You are doing great!
  • maybombs
    maybombs Posts: 27
    Today wasn't the best idea for my weigh in! I gained two pounds: 164 now.
    Reasons behind the weight gain:
    I've finally started eating my proper calories, i.e. eating back my workout calories on top of the recommended 1200/cal a day. I've read that you have to go with it for a couple weeks before seeing the results and there is usually a weight gain of 2-4 pounds in the beginning. It's discouraging but I have to remember that patience is a virtue.
    I started a new Progesterone based birth control on Friday which might be leading my body into fluid retention land.

I am going to try and stay positive about this and possibly forgo weigh in next week.
  • ninadm09
    ninadm09 Posts: 16
    Guess what!?? I gained weight as well!
  • ninadm09
    ninadm09 Posts: 16
    At least you stayed the same!!!
    Hi all

So today was the day for the first weigh in and i went to bed early yesterday because i could not wait to weigh myself today
    but,,,, I DID NOT LOST ANYTHING BUT STAYED DISAME?

So discouraging and it made me ate everything i wanted today and did not workout at all because last week i work out so hard and ate not over 1500 cals a day so how did i not lost weight?

Now i hate the scales even more lol

Next weigh in will be Tuesday 19th,

:flowerforyou: Anyway i hope some of you have any good news and lost some weight?:flowerforyou:
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    last week 181.9, this week 180.3
  • maybombs
    last week 181.9, this week 180.3

Great job!!!
  • maybombs
    It was rough but he and I have reconciled. He apologized and took back what he said earlier. He might sometimes be a liar but he's always been there for me. Sometimes I mess up and it's my fault for making him say the things he does, I can't blame him for that. This might seem like an abusive relationship but somehow it always works out in the end. Dear Scale, let's never break up again.

This morning the scale said 164.6 then this afternoon after plenty of water and sweating, it told me that I was 161.4!!!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    I have to wait to weigh in as right now I am on a no scale challenge to break my scale obbession. my last weigh in was 191 pounds. I am thinking I am now at 188-189 since my 14 pants are fitting more comfortably.
  • darias_mommy
    darias_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    yeah for me!!! i lost and finally went under the 150 mark!!! I feel sexy and can't wait until next Saturday when I can jump on the scale again. i wish you all success. BTW- if you eat salty foods the night before you weigh, the weight will be higher. Be mindful of water retention. I feel happier that i got into my sexy bra and my pants are slipping down a bit. Change the focus off the # and you'll feel results you don't need to actually SEE! Rock on, my friends.
  • sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    yeah for me!!! i lost and finally went under the 150 mark!!! I feel sexy and can't wait until next Saturday when I can jump on the scale again. i wish you all success. BTW- if you eat salty foods the night before you weigh, the weight will be higher. Be mindful of water retention. I feel happier that i got into my sexy bra and my pants are slipping down a bit. Change the focus off the # and you'll feel results you don't need to actually SEE! Rock on, my friends.
    Congrats to your success!