Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add....like I said I'm a beginner hiker the past few months and we're venturing farther and higher as we go. Here's a photo from a hike a few weeks ago while the hills were still green.

HIlls.jpg
  • CleanandLean33
    Options
    Feel free to add me too... I've just had a mini friends cull cos can't cope with updates about people who eat dust (<BMR) in order to lose! I'm just back from hol so determined to be super motivated and happy to offer support :-)
  • braggsalot
    braggsalot Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. I wouid love to have more friends that share in the EM2WL group.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add....like I said I'm a beginner hiker the past few months and we're venturing farther and higher as we go. Here's a photo from a hike a few weeks ago while the hills were still green.

HIlls.jpg

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
  • Mandanbil
    Mandanbil Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi, please add me if you like, I am active on here every day and like to think I give support to my friends and of course I believe in the EM2WL principles, it is so shocking to see how little some people eat so I am trying to surround myself with like-minded people who actually eat sensibly to lose their weight. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • techmom29
    techmom29 Posts: 103
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :):flowerforyou: