can I join you?

artsyalice
artsyalice Posts: 40 Member
Hey all - a bit late to the game here but I just started doing RI30 last week. I'm currently doing it 3-4 days a week on top of running and a weekly zumba class. I did day 1 of week 2 on Sunday and am still sore. Plan on hitting it again tonight!

Replies

• MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Jump on in!!! I did week 3 day 1 today, and those jumping lunges were miserable. Not sure she meant to, but she totally skips the second set of the third strength exercise in the first circuit. Probably should have done a retake!!! Oh well, my shoulders were certainly not feeling left out!
  • artsyalice
    artsyalice Posts: 40 Member
    seriously! I've been so sore but I love it! I swear after just 4 times I can already tell a difference. I'm going to try and do it more often if I can! Beach is in 3 weeks and I want to look good (or at least better). ;)
  • JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Welcome! Im in the middle of week 2 and shes killing me....my shoulders are on fire this week! I feel amazing after though:tongue:
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    seriously! I've been so sore but I love it! I swear after just 4 times I can already tell a difference. I'm going to try and do it more often if I can! Beach is in 3 weeks and I want to look good (or at least better). ;)
    Omg I thought I was losing my mind!! Ahhhhh what a burn
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Welcome to the group. Been off for a week back getting back in tonight!