D7 L1: One week done!!!

Options
Woohoo! One week done and over with!

Replies

• MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    Shredded over here! Baby actually cooperated today except for the ab exercises where he tries to sit on my stomach LOL
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Ha, today was the first time I did it while my kids were awake and my two year old was trying to sit on my belly during the ab bits! He also kept trying to commandeer the yoga mat I was using (they do yoga- or as he calls it, "boga"- at school and he was really excited about the mat). Other than that it was not too bad. Every day it gets a little bit easier and I wanted to do it early because I am going to a bonfire party later and I knew I wouldn't do it when I got home.
  • JaneFinnigan
    JaneFinnigan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, a week already? I am definitely starting to find it easier -- the push ups are still killer, but I'm attempting all 'real' ones now.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    Ha, today was the first time I did it while my kids were awake and my two year old was trying to sit on my belly during the ab bits! He also kept trying to commandeer the yoga mat I was using (they do yoga- or as he calls it, "boga"- at school and he was really excited about the mat). Other than that it was not too bad. Every day it gets a little bit easier and I wanted to do it early because I am going to a bonfire party later and I knew I wouldn't do it when I got home.

I forgot to add that he ran off with my weights too!! Dang kids!
  • jynnantonnyk
    jynnantonnyk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Not long until we're all suffering Level 2. It will be good to try out new routines... unless it's push ups!

Now for me to moan... despite being under my calories - being very good all week with fat and sugar also, exercising in addition to the Shred, the scales say I've gained two pounds so far this week. Anyone else finding a gain? Might have nothing to do with the Shred but thought I'd ask.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    Not long until we're all suffering Level 2. It will be good to try out new routines... unless it's push ups!

Now for me to moan... despite being under my calories - being very good all week with fat and sugar also, exercising in addition to the Shred, the scales say I've gained two pounds so far this week. Anyone else finding a gain? Might have nothing to do with the Shred but thought I'd ask.

I've done nothing but gain and lose back to starting weight then gain again and back down. I think I will never lose weight!! LOL
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    done! yay