Hardest / Easiest ?

Options
cbevan1229
cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
I have such a hard time with the lunges "Static Lunges?" in circuit two. Not only do my muscles burn, but I keep losing my balance.

I think I like the Arm Flies the best. Especially because you get to lay down while you do them. ;)

Replies

• jynnantonnyk
    jynnantonnyk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have such a hard time with the lunges "Static Lunges?" in circuit two. Not only do my muscles burn, but I keep losing my balance.

I think I like the Arm Flies the best. Especially because you get to lay down while you do them. ;)

I have ear trouble so I totally know how you feel about the balance thing. I normally do the Shred wearing just socks so I find my foot slipping away sometimes, gonna try it in sports shoes and see if it gives me better grip.

For me, push-ups or crunches are the most challenging. I agree that the arm flies at the end give me a bit of a breather and I can feel my heart rate slow down. I imagine by the time we're all on Level 3 we will be begging for butt-kicks!
  • jynnantonnyk
    jynnantonnyk Posts: 81 Member
    Options

I have ear trouble so I totally know how you feel about the balance thing. I normally do the Shred wearing just socks so I find my foot slipping away sometimes, gonna try it in sports shoes and see if it gives me better grip.

I should add that I do wear clothes too when doing the Shred, not just socks :laugh:
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Push-ups are the hardest thing for me but I can already tell it's getting a bit easier. I also really dislike the jumping jacks but I have huge boobs and it's really painful. So whenever she's all "there is no modified version of a jumping jack" I'm all "easy for you to say, mosquito bite". So I've been either jogging in place or doing more jumpropes.
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can't do real push ups (but I'm so close! The knee version is getting really easy) and I have a really hard time with static lunges too. I keep stumbling off to the side, haha.
  • avelline
    avelline Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If I have to do more shoulder raises and side lunges, I will hurt someone. OUCH.

Cardio has been really easy for me, but I hate hate hate jumpropes. I have the boob problem with those. errg.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    I hate those stupid static lunges, they kill my knees and legs!! I LOOOOOVE the side lunges!! It feels soo good to stretch those thigh muscles, I'm a weirdo. Oh and I love at the beginning doing those windmills, my back goes crack crack crack crack the entire way through and it feels awesome LOL
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hardest: Static Lunges

Easiest: Jumping jacks, jump rope, and punches
  • jchowarth
    jchowarth Posts: 7
    Options
    Hardest, squat and press up. But it might be because my weights are 3 kilos each. And I still find jumping jacks hard. And I can't do real push ups either!