New to Group

jporte
jporte Posts: 164 Member
Hello my name is Jodi and I am new to this group...just joined today. I am 5' and I still need to lose about 10 pounds. I don't think I look too bad but really would like to work on getting strong and less flabby. Would love to have some like minded friends for support and encouragement.

Replies

• happyme81
    happyme81 Posts: 2
    Hi, my name ist eleni and I just saw your post. I'm new to this group, too. My goal is nearly the same as yours. I want to lose body fat and try to eat as healthy as it's possible for me. Maybe we could encourage each other a little? :)
  • Janicey7
    Janicey7 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey I just joined as well, I'm 5'4" and looking to get rid of this belly flab and thighs. Really would like to lose about 20 lbs and tone up! Looking forward to getting to know the group and exchanging info, motivating each other :)
  • supershineexo
    supershineexo Posts: 12 Member
    Hi! I am 32 yrs old. 5'2 and 130 lbs. this may seem small to some people but I want to reach my goal which is 110lbs-105lbs!

let's help each other! =)
  • bippi_mfp
    bippi_mfp Posts: 1
    I just joined as well. I'm 4'11" and need to lose 14 lbs to reach my goal weight. I've been a member of FatSecret.com for the past 6 months, and thought I'd try this site out as well.