Replies

• Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I eat all the food. :love:
  • snowbab
    snowbab Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Meeeee. i aim for 1600 a day NET :P And I've been losing fine. I actually ate less for a couple of weeks recently and found my weight loss suffered (exam worries). I upped again last week and already started losing inches and weight again.

:D
  • techmom29
    techmom29 Posts: 103
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :):flowerforyou:
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! I eat and I'm supportive!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love my eatin! And I finally started my downward trend, it takes a while sometimes, :blushing:

I too need more friends who eat!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. love eating!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I'm an eater! Anyone from this site, feel free to add me!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:wink:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am an eater! All may add me too!
  • Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love fueling my body. Feel free to add me. I actually live just west of Madison in the country.
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I would love some more friends who love to eat!! Please feel free to add me, the more support the better in my book :flowerforyou:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I've been increasing my cals for about a week now - eating around 2000 and netting over my BMR. I love being able to eat more guilt free instead of struggling on 1200 cals then bingeing on the weekend :)
  • francesmary1
    francesmary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just sent u a friend request, I feel the same. Was really struggling trying to achieve 1200 cals a day and was always going over. I'm really happy to have found this group. I believe in losing weight sensibly, and slowly, with support.
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants another EMTLW friend feel free to add me :happy:
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I eat! I'll add you!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    anyone else here can add me. I eat more to weigh less. have been 2 weeks in
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1800 and 2000+ calories a day depending on any extra activities I might throw in. I always try to net above BMR. Feel free to add me.
  • Rach911
    Rach911 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends! I just started EMTLM about 2 weeks ago. I'm still working on grasping that concept, but I feel SOOOO much better eating more. FR sent and anyone else, please feel free to add me. We can do this together!
  • tashbowen1992
    tashbowen1992 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started EMTWL today, and it has been really hard so far. I'm a recovering bulimic, and I'm not overweight but I would like to shape up my body and gain confidence. I have really struggled with wanting to binge alot more today, currently having the urge right now too but I'm trying to stay strong. Feel free to add me anyone, I will gladly give support too:)