W3D1

Options
buckeyegirl0103
buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
Well- I did it! Was really nervous about the 3 min run- but I did it! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be- I was even able to sneak in an extra 30 sec of running at the end.....actually felt better after this run than W2D3!! Not afraid of W3D2 now......:smile:

Oh- almost forgot the best part....according to my Nike+GPS- it was my BEST TIME for a mile so far! and here I thought I was running a LOT slower!! :smile:

Replies

• hcdawg
    hcdawg Posts: 69
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!
  • Wendy595
    Wendy595 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm on week 3 and I'm still not as comfortable with the 3 mins as I want to be so I'm going to redo week 3. I want to ready for each week not struggling.

Good for you!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Day 2 will be even better for you!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I think tomorrow I am going to do W3D1 and I'm def nervous about the 3 minute run. This is totally motivating me!! WTG girl!
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Ugh - did w3d1 today - made it all the way til 2 minutes into the second 3 minute run and had to pause and walk for 2 minutes before resuming. I will definitely redo it on Friday. I need to find some super good music during those 3 minutes to keep my mind off "*omygodimnadieicantdothis*" :)
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yayy! We must be on the same schedule!! I still agree with you that it was easier. I decided for the rest of the week I'm going for speed :-)
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I need to find some super good music during those 3 minutes to keep my mind off "*omygodimnadieicantdothis*" :)

LOL! Love the quote!! I felt that way during some of it! Believe me! I keep saying I need to find another play list because I am getting bored! :yawn: Still nervous about W3D2- but I KNOW NOW I CAN do it! You can too!! I think we all just have off days at times!