Feet cramping up?

Options
MrsTato
MrsTato Posts: 9 Member
Anyone else experiencing foot cramps during the workout? So weird! I had to stop a few times and shake out my feet. And during the squats, I had to turn my feet out (like a plie) to relieve the cramps. I eat bananas daily and drink TONS of water!

Replies

• caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My feet don't cramp up, but sometimes my thighs and calves do, they feel like they will pop if i don't stop and shake them out for a minute. I am on day 8 though of level one and it has gotten much better. Maybe it is your shoes. I don't wear shoes when I do the workout.
  • allifitforthe5
    allifitforthe5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I workout barefoot too and pretty much every muscle except my foot cramps at some point >.<

Maybe try giving the arch of your foot a good stretch before starting next time...
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My feet didn't cramp on level 1 but now, on level 2, they are. During all the plank things. I guess because I am on my toes? I tried doing it barefooted, but then my legs slide out from under me... Maybe I need new shoes. I am losing inches in my feet too and I think my shoes are too loose, even laced as tight as I can. Idk, but it's annoying.
  • dmgeurts
    dmgeurts Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am losing inches in my feet too and I think my shoes are too loose, even laced as tight as I can. Idk, but it's annoying.

I toally have to comment on this! I swear I am losing inches in my feet too. I purchased a cute pair of zebra patterned mary jane shoes to wear on my vacation a few months ago - and I couldn't wear them, because my feet were just so puffy... I was quite bummed. I looked at my feet the other day, and they appeared a bit slimmer, so I tried on the shoes, and they fit - even a bit roomy. It was so bizarre!