Anyone still here?

Options
jaimemariel
jaimemariel Posts: 183 Member
I am, and started 30DS AGAIN on Saturday. I wasn't really commited before. It took me two months to get through levels one and two, working every other day. I'm back and going every day (excluding Friday) and plan to FINISH. Also doing C25K religiously. Anyone else still here?

Replies

• knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Me. I went a bit off the tracks, but am aiming to do Level 2 every day for the next 8 days (started tonight). Then my parents are visiting and I won't be able to, but I plan to (hopefully) pick up L3 when they've gone.
  • lkd019
    lkd019 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just joined,but this board seems pretty slow
  • jaimemariel
    jaimemariel Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It started as a group for April but that time has come and gone!
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I only find time to check the groups and blogs every few weeks to once a month really. I enjoy catching up when I can get on. I am using 30 day shred as my strength training exercise only - 3 times a week. It fits well into my plan.
  • klcousens
    klcousens Posts: 2
    Options
    Just started on Friday, have completed 3 days. I'll take measurements tonight (should have done this at the start). I am determined to go 30 days!
  • lizaiza79
    lizaiza79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started again on Saturday, June 10th. So today is day 5...again...

But I am determined to finish...again. I actually ordered the Body Revolution DVD's today and will start those when I am done with this round of 30DS.
  • each_day_stronger
    each_day_stronger Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just joined and just started doing the 30 day shred this past week and I love it :)
  • bostonmom23
    bostonmom23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am here as well on level 3 day 4. I have been doing the 2 on , 1 day running cycle working out great for me. I need to get some new clothes as they are starting to hang off of me especially my pants
  • jansari2
    jansari2 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm here! Today was day 9! I'm on level 2 and certainly want to finish it this time. I am trying to do the 30 DS 6 days and training for c2k thrice a week. Hoping I stick it out this time!