How is everyone doing?!

Options
I am just checking in how everyone is doing? I have had a few set backs like being sick and then my birthday and then family visiting blah. But back on track now.

How are you all?

Replies

• reaching4myUGW
    reaching4myUGW Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am just checking in how everyone is doing? I have had a few set backs like being sick and then my birthday and then family visiting blah. But back on track now.

How are you all?

Happy Birthday fellow Gemini! My birthday was last Friday. :) With birthday party celebrations and the ever lovely monthly visitor, all in one weekend... I am up 2.5 lbs :( Hopefully it is just water weight and bloating that will go away! But my head is back in the game!
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi Sksieger
    Hope you had a gr8 birthday.Im doing sort of ok I guess.
    I really want to lose another 20 kgs before my Birthday (Novemeber 30th)
    :grumble: not happening fast enough
  • ColleenRoss50
    ColleenRoss50 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Sksieger and Reaching4! :flowerforyou:

I am getting closer to the end of what I am now calling my Phase I goal with 4 lbs. left to go.:smile: I had originally estimated my ultimate goal would be somewhere between 125 and 130 but as I am nearing 130 it looks like it will be more like 125 ( c*rse that belly fat:grumble: ). In Phase II, I will be slowing down on losing the last few lbs. and working much, much harder at strength/resistance training (haven't been doing much of it) to try to get rid of this stubborn belly fat that is refusing to leave. :angry:
  • Sksieger
    Sksieger Posts: 63
    Options
    Great job Colleen and good luck!
  • Sksieger
    Options
    pinkminy: You can do it! November is a long ways away! One day at a time. :)
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm doing alright. Just working hard in preparation for my July 23 weigh in. I'm hoping to be out of the 130s and into the 120s. Wish me luck! :-) Hope you're doing well.
  • Sksieger
    Options
    @sdoldsmb2013: Good luck!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    thank you for asking, im fine hope your all well.
  • pinkminy
    Options
    pinkminy: You can do it! November is a long ways away! One day at a time. :)

well I am really angry at my self
    I have been up and down like a yoyo, Now November is fast approaching and I am getting nowhere, GGRRR !!!!!
    So I am on a mission to get ro my Goal as soon as I cam, I really want to feel more comfortable in the Hot summer months so I am aiming for as much loss as I can by Christmas It will be really hot by then.
    January / February are the hottest months usually.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    @pinky i'm with you!!

i cant beleive that i;m back to my original weight when i joined here. it took me ages to lose a few kilo's and just like that i ate it back!

summers here and i'm hating it.

time to get back into the game! :)

WE CAN DO IT!