Would love more UK friends!

sandrajune72
sandrajune72 Posts: 492 Member
Hey all, as much as I love my US friends on here, I would really love some more Brits to chat to.

Please add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    I've sent you a message! :o)
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Add me if you want - I'm 40 years old and just up the road from you in Moreton in Marsh! :o)
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    I'm in Wiltshire. Always nice to have friends.
  • DefConJen
    DefConJen Posts: 20
    I've just sent friend requests to all the posters above me. I'm in Cheshire, and in dire need of motivation! I lost about 50lb last year, but fell off the wagon & have just heaved myself back on!

Would be great to have some UK friends.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Just messages you
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 492 Member
    Thanks for all the replies!! Lots of lovely new British friends!! :bigsmile:
  • AHoggins
    AHoggins Posts: 46 Member
    Hi, I live in Farnborough , Hampshire. Anyone I welcome to add me , I am always around to offer support :smile:
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi

FR sent, anyone else please feel free to send me a request. I need some serious *kitten* kicking at the moment to keep me on track!
  • chocolate30
    chocolate30 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi all,

Feel free to add me to your list of british friends.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,462 Member
    I'm another UK person looking for friends, although I'm starting to think of my weight in pounds rather than stones after having been here a while!
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Hi! I need some motivation & Brit friends too! Add me!
  • 3319jane
    3319jane Posts: 38 Member
    I am in Sunny (I wish!) Dorset - feel free to add me :smile:

Jx
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    I'm American but live in UK and am here to stay!!! (would like more UK friends too!)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Based in Oxford. Feel free to add anyone. I am active and supportive and always open to similar friends.
  • torigj
    torigj Posts: 3 Member
    Have sent you a message ..live in next door sort of in Worcestershire :)
    Friends welcome
  • I've sent a request!! any one else fancy another friend, feel free to add me!!
  • Hello Everybody. I've just joined this site and I'm looking at groups to join. I live in the North East of England and I'm looking to do a daily check in of my exersises and help anybody who is in the same boat as me. I started my exersising on monday and I've been using Livestrong.com but I was told that this site offers more. I welcome anybody and hopefully I can helpful to you : )
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Hey all

I'm from Bonnie Scotland, and am in need of some serious motivation just now. Please all feel free to add me. :smile:
  • hooplahoo
    hooplahoo Posts: 7
    Hi there, I'm London based. Anyone feel free to add me.

Only started last week but I'm finding the support on this site really helpful. It's keeping me on track so far!

:smile:
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    I'm happy to have lots of fellow brits as friends if anyone wants to add me.