Motivation for Today

Options
dferby
dferby Posts: 16 Member
I don't know how many times I see Big Girls use there weight as an excuse for a pity party, there is nothing holding you back but yourself. How many times have you told yourself or your friends, "when I lose weight I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that," baby if you not doing it now at the weight that you are, what makes you think you will do it then? My dear beautiful women (YES EVEN YOU) get some confidence. I don't mean be vain or arrogant, but be comfortable and confident in the place were you are currently......... If you would like to read more, please go to http://dancingthepoundsaway.blogspot.com

Replies

• secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wonderful post!
  • Dianielle
    Dianielle Posts: 50
    Options
    You are so right!!!! Losing weight has alot to do with the Mind!! you have to want to do, especially for YOURSELF!!! Talk is cheap and you will be talking all day about what you want to do, but if you not working on getting it, change the subject. I know weight loss is super hard, and even harder keeping it off!!! But I think I want it bad enough and im TRYING!!! but I would be lying if I said I eat and do right every meal!!! But IM DOING THIS FOR ME!!
  • shaybell34
    shaybell34 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I truly understand the process of your topic. An I had to come to this an stop saying what I'm gonna do exercise an do what's best for myself my kids an make that life change.