Major, for me, NSV today!

Options
2»

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    That is freaking amazing!!!

I would die to fit into an 8! Even when I was slim and in great shape I wore at the minimum a 10 or size medium.

I'm wearing mostly 14's right now but they aren't loose yet.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    that really is amazing, congrats!!
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    very inspiring!!
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I did do a happy dance. In fact when I took them in I was convinced they would be tight, but they fit. I even walked out to the tri- fold mirror to check them out.

Also wanted to mention I went from my 14's to 8's while eating more and losing only 1.5 scale pounds. I can't believe how much smaller I've gotten w/o losing actual pounds.
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!! How exciting!!!! Keep posting these everyone! I love them!
  • Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Also wanted to mention I went from my 14's to 8's while eating more and losing only 1.5 scale pounds. I can't believe how much smaller I've gotten w/o losing actual pounds.

wow! congrats to you :) every time I read something like this I'm still surprised lol just goes to show you how brainwashed I am
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring to me! I love that you went down 4 sizes and it barely shows on the scale. One more reason to kick that darn scale to the curb! I sooo love this!!
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    And the beauty of your fantastic victory is you can stay there! Maintaining will be a delight!

I have lost the same 30 pounds 6 times in the last 15 years and it always felt good to get there but I could not manage to stay there eating nothing. Now I have a sustainable plan. I feel relieved to know I can stay there once I get there now.

I can't wait to join you in the single digits :)

BRAVO and thanks for the post!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO!!
  • Kooopons
    Options

wow! congrats to you :) every time I read something like this I'm still surprised lol just goes to show you how brainwashed I am

Isn't that the truth! I swear if it wasn't happening to me I'd be like "seriously!?, how can that be???"
  • Kooopons
    Options
    And the beauty of your fantastic victory is you can stay there! Maintaining will be a delight!

I have lost the same 30 pounds 6 times in the last 15 years and it always felt good to get there but I could not manage to stay there eating nothing. Now I have a sustainable plan. I feel relieved to know I can stay there once I get there now.

I can't wait to join you in the single digits :)

BRAVO and thanks for the post!

This is exactly what I was telling my husband. It's a great feeling!! Can't wait for you to join me!
  • jmmscccslp
    jmmscccslp Posts: 42
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! You should be so proud! Thanks for the post!
  • elly1979
    elly1979 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yay!
    I started as a 16, too, so I can imagine the elation of being an 8. (not there yet). Really inspired to hear you sing it :)
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Way to show us how it's done. I'll never see an 8, but maybe someday I'll get to a 14. Now that's my high school size. You rock!!!

AWESOME JOB!! I'd settle for a size 10 or 12 and a "normal" size bra:blushing:
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yay!