D8 L1- How are we all doing?

Options
I walked at least 3 miles today, took an hour and 15 minutes with the baby on my back. I will Shred later this afternoon when my oldest goes to swim lessons. My weight went back up today so I am above my starting weight.... again. GRRRR

Replies

• BridgettBZ
    BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing great! Don't worry about the scale... It's my worst enemy... Sounds like you are seeing changes in your appearance and clothes so that's AWESOME!!
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have seen TONS of people on here say they gained weight initially and took it all off and then some in level 3!

I have my last day of level one tonight! A little nervous for tomorrow...
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Day 8 (?) shredded.

Had to skip yesterday because of my schedule, but back on track today. Not so bad. The cardio is definitely getting easier.
  • avelline
    avelline Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Had to quit today halfway through :(
    I have sun poisoning (nausea and dizziness...grrr) and a bad sun burn that hurts on my workout clothes.

Welp. I tried.

Back on track and starting couch to 5k tomorrow. womp.
  • TChelleD
    TChelleD Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well Im not on day 8 yet :( I will be doing day 4 tomorrow. I'm only doing shred three days a week and the couch to 5k three days and taking a rest day. Does anyone else have trouble with the push ups? I think that is the worst part.
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    I did something to my foot earlier while I was riding my bike so I took it pretty easy on the DVD today. I didn't want to all out skip the day so I just did what didn't hurt and then substituted that stuff for the stuff that did. I didn't burn nearly as much as I have been on other days according to my HRM.

ALSO! I figured out how to turn off her stupid voice on the DVD so now I just have to stomach the terrible music- but at least I don't have to hear her say "Huh, buddy?" one more time.
  • jchowarth
    jchowarth Posts: 7
    Options
    Done my D8 Level 1 this afternoon. But have decided I would far rather get up at 5.30am and do it, otherwise I think about how I have to do it all day.
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well, I finished level one yesterday. I think I'm either going to take a one day break or do an extra day of level one, because I have a 20 min jog for couch to 5k tomorrow and I don't want to ache!
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Well I'm re-configuring how often I''m doing it so when I count back I just finished L1D8. Some parts are getting easier and I switched to higher hand weights because the strength stuff was way too easy.
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    day 8 done..and i think ive lost some inches somewhere!