New Haven Annex Walking or Running Partner

Options
connieannw
connieannw Posts: 55 Member
I live over in the New Haven Annex area and would love to find a walking or jogging or running partner that would go round about the area and East Shore Park.

I run very slow (12 minute mile). Always have my German Shepherd with me so we don't need to worry about protection (big smiles). It's just nice to have a human along because while the dog provides protection and unconditional love and support, it's nice to have someone answer back while you're chatting away.

Anyone interested?
C

Replies

• starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I could come out to new haven some time! Or if you wanna come out to wallingford (or go to the cheshire / hamden trail) we could run there. When do you usually run?
  • connieannw
    connieannw Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I work in New Haven from 8-4. So I'm looking to go home, get changed, grab the dog and get out to meet someone by 5:30 on Tuesday and/or Thursday.

Also, if someone could be flexile enough for Monday and Wednesday late confirmation to meet up.

Right now Monday and Wednesdays are taken with a Boot Camp I go to. It's $5 per session if you want to join up. We meet at 6:30 at the Old Stone Church in East Haven on Mondays and we're going to start up at the East Haven Town Beach on Wednesday. The person running it is Kim from Optimum Fitness (check out Facebook). Right now the boot camp is iffy as she's just getting it started. She is my first choice for exercise those days though. If she has to cancel beause too few people show up, I just go down the road to East Shore Park and run with the dog there.

What do you think?
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hmm I probably couldn't make it to NH until 6, I work til 5 and its about a 20 minute drive, so I have to go home and change etc. I might be up for a boot camp class at some point as well :) I could shoot for coming up this Thurs. if that works for you.