Workouts 5&6

Options
willow3eb
willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
I just started them Monday. Tonight will be my 2nd go at workout 5. My bumm and thighs are killing me!!! So many 1-legged squats and both days in a row, OWIE! I love it though. :tongue: Wouldn't have it any other way because it's working!

Replies

• ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    I am new to the group but today is my second w/o of 6... oh how I am dreading int!!! A little sore from yesterdays 5....
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I also just started phase 2 on Monday! it has been a KILLER! But like you, I am very glad!!
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Anyone else ready to smack Jillian over that backwards plank!!
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think that phase 2 isn't a joke workouts 5,6,7,8. ... Make difference!!!!! On weeks 5&6 I lost 6,6 lbs!!!!
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    I just started them Monday. Tonight will be my 2nd go at workout 5. My bumm and thighs are killing me!!! So many 1-legged squats and both days in a row, OWIE! I love it though. :tongue: Wouldn't have it any other way because it's working!

The one legged squats suck, but you'll be thankful ESP in workout 8 for the balance stamina it gives you. I'm going on my second week of 7 & 8. Ugh lol
  • amhullihen
    amhullihen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im on weeks 5&6 to. I have learned to curse the word "Super Set"! In the middle of work out 5 I tend to call JM all sorts of unlady like things LOL :wink: :happy: :tongue:
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Im on weeks 5&6 to. I have learned to curse the word "Super Set"! In the middle of work out 5 I tend to call JM all sorts of unlady like things LOL :wink: :happy: :tongue:

LOL me too!!! Thank goodness the kids are upstairs when I work out!!!
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    AH I start workout 5 tomorrow.. I am scared!! :noway:
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I took an unexpected two-week hiatus right as I wrapped phase II, so I'm redoing phase 2. I loved workouts 5, 6 ,7, and 8, though they are tough, but throughout phase 2, I didn't eat great. My phase 1 results were great (lost almost 16 lbs) and during phase 2, I lost 2 lbs and then regained the 2 lbs during my two-week hiatus. So, I'm back and redoing phase 2 and will focus on my eating as well. I'm looking forward to good phase 2 results. I did workout 5 for the first time again today...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
  • willow3eb
    Options
    AH I start workout 5 tomorrow.. I am scared!! :noway:

Don't be scared, they're really not that bad! I'm quite enjoying them!
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started phase 2 this morning. I HATE crabs. I couldn't do them before and I can do them even less now. Must work on that!
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Just did round 2 of wo 5! I burned less calories this go round but I feel as though I worked out harder... Crazy.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Did workout 5 for the 1st time yesterday. It was overall doable ( even did the advance version of the scissor abs) but that circuit 3 is a arm killer!!! Tonight will see what workout 6 has in store!
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    How did every ones WO6 go today?? Once again I figured I would of burned more calories than what I actually did but I didn't :(
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Last day for wo5!!!! Whose bustin it out this morning???
  • willow3eb
    Options
    Last day for wo5!!!! Whose bustin it out this morning???

It's my last day too! Going to bust it out after work though. I'm kind of sad to move on, I've liked these two.
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Did my last day of 5 this am. Surprised I was able to do the modified version of the crabs today. Glad to move on! OH wait, I think I have to do it again next week?! Argh, must check schedule tonight. Maybe by the end of next week I can do them without modifying. :tongue:
  • klafrankie
    klafrankie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I feel like wo 5&6 are a huge jump from 3&4. Is it just me? I still am finding regular push-ups difficult let alone beginning to add in planks etc. My core work is above average as I can usually do the advanced move, but man do those push-ups get me! Has anyone else struggled with wo 5 this much?
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I forgot how much of a butt-kicker Workout 5 was....until I redid it today on my 2nd round of BR. The good news is that it didn't seem as hard or scary like the first time.....you will get so much stronger by the end, keep it up!