Wanted Fitbit Friends

Options
I have lost 27 pounds to date and am looking for fitbit users to friend on MFP. I'd love to encourage you and receive encouragement on this healthy path. I had a previous account and moved everything over here but friends. If we were friends on the other account (acaffeinatedmom) then please re-friend me here. :smile:

Hope this finds each of you blessed and getting in your 10,000 steps. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kaylene324
    kaylene324 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just got my fitbit yesterday and i'm so excited. I just started a desk job last Nov. and its a huge change of pace for me. I love the fitbit so far. I keep checking it and it has inspired me to hike the stairs on my breaks and to get up and take some short walks to stretch my legs through out the day. Would love to get some friends on MFP to help me along my journey! :)
  • ChunkyChickn
    ChunkyChickn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay! Another FBer. I've been using my FitBit for a couple of months now and LOVE it. And I'm thrilled that it works so closely with MFP -- it makes life so much easier.
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I also just got a fitbit recently and would love to have other fitbit users as friends!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, i love my fitbit as well. you all can request me if you would like, i love encouraging and rooting people on. i have lost 59 pounds thus far. fb keeps me motivated
  • RobynBourgeois
    Options
    I will never go anywhere without my FitBit! I keeps me motivated. Anyone can add me as well!
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I am new to fitbit. I just got mine today. Any and all encouragement is welcome.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    welcome to the group tasoconnor. much success, remember you were made to succeed
  • mareahh
    mareahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sometimes forget to put it on and am kicking my self for not wearing it. I have also thrown mine in the washer on acc and it is still going. Feel free to add me since I do need motivation!
  • neederan
    neederan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love my Fit Bit! I rarely leave home wth out it !
  • funfactoryfacepainting
    Options
    I just sent FR to most of you- didn't know you can't make more than 5 requests in 10 min. so I missed the first 3 posters in this thread so if I forget to come back to friend you feel free to friend me.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    welcome to the world of fitbitting
  • neederan
    neederan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have now walked 250 miles on my Fit Bit! Love the badges!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    great job needaran hugs
  • lilbit71
    lilbit71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI there! I am restarting my FitBit use and I would love to get the support and motivation of other FitBit users! I have another 30 pounds to lose and sure could use some buddies :)
  • cressa
    cressa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using my Fitbit One for just over a week. I like how it encourages me to move! I've been tracking food for the last 5 days and that's going ok as well. Just hard keeping track of everything! Finding that I either massively OVEREAT or massively UNDEREAT. Hard to stay on a "normal" path.
  • Myan1959
    Myan1959 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My Fit Bit One is arriving Friday, I am so excited. I have worn a pedometer forever so looking for tips and friends.
  • Myan1959
    Myan1959 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I got my Fitbit One on Wednesday and love it, it is in sync with my fitness pal and here so nicely. I am also on the Fitbit site if anyone wants to add me there also the more the merrier.
    I love it, have always worn a pedometer this is Fabulous. I did over 8000 steps yesterday just being home. iI wore my pedometer with it all day to see how close it was and it was only off by a couple steps. I am so happy.
    My Fitbit URL to be friends on their site is

http://www.fitbit.com/user/23KLGZ
  • tjmill59
    tjmill59 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got my Fitbit One 2 days before Thanksgiving and have synced it to MFP! I am looking for friends!

http://www.fitbit.com/user/23MCDS
  • ladytxn
    ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since March and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I especially love the badges. :) Feel free to add me!
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me either here or on fitbit. It's LeeJay Courtney over there and leahestey here.