Phase 1, Week 1 and 2

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,I did cardio 1 today.
  • suzanne63
    Ok,I did Day 10 phase 1 Week 2/workout 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.I keep telling myself consistency is the key and it is.I can do it.I can finish this program :happy: .
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    My whole family just finished the first week. We did the HIGHLY restrictive Jumpstart as well as followed the plan with one workout per day. It is my husband, myself, my almost 14 year old and my almost 12 year old. This morning we weighed in and CELEBRATED! As a family, we are down 37 lbs in the first week.

I'm excited to see how things keep going and really excited at the additional options for meals. My boys still eat regular school lunch, but have changed everything they do at home. They are really motivated, which is also motivating for me and my husband!

I look forward to reading how people are doing in week 2!

Just gotta say how much this ROCKS that your whole family is doing this. I hope when my DD's are teenagers they want to get involved in fitness as well!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    2nd week. I did workout 2 and then went to the gym and did a one hour Zumba class. I'm feeling good.
  • suzanne63
    That's really good.Extra zumba too would kill me.I did Day 11 Phase 1/week 2/workout 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution today.I was a little tired today.I did not sleep as well last night.But it feels good to have got my workout in anyway.I can do it :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Ok,I finished Day 12 Phase 1/week 2 Workout 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.This is my last time of doing workout 1 in Phase 1.But as she says many more great workouts to come.I can do it.I can and will finish this program :happy:
  • TyFit08
    Today will be my last workout 1 too. I am looking forward to the next workouts.
  • suzanne63
    Me too :happy:
  • Hillis68
    Hillis68 Posts: 4
    Me three! Although, I'm a little nervous about workouts 3 & 4...
  • suzanne63
    Hi :smile: It's nice to meet you.It's good we can all do this together.I finished phase 1 awhile back and never went to finish and go on to phase 2.I recently just started Body Revolution again.Workouts 3 and 4 are a little harder.But I really liked them.I enjoyed doing them.I'm looking forward to doing them again in few days.
  • Hillis68
    It's nice to meet you, too! I'm glad I joined this site; I think it will help having folks to commiserate with. :smile:
  • suzanne63
    It does help so much to have new friends motivate each other and build each other up.
  • suzanne63
    Ok,This was the last day of workout 2 in Phase 1.I will be moving on to week 3 and 4 on Monday,As Jillian says many more great workouts to come.we can do it :happy: Happy Happy Friday and weekends everyone.
  • TyFit08
    I'm done with workout 2 too. Looking forward to the next 2 weeks.
  • Hillis68
    I watched the video for workout 3. It looks a little more challenging, but not as crazy as I was expecting. Although, they did move up to toe push-ups, and I can only do about two of those, yikes.
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    just getting started (first day today) looking for as many friends and motivation as i can get:)
  • LizbithB
    LizbithB Posts: 15
    I got my Revolution program last Thursday so I did a short kickstart last week. Today was the offical start of Phase 1 week 1 and it felt good. I will do my own cardio on elliptical burning 400 cal per 30 minutes on all days except cardio only. On those days I'll do the actual program cardio at AM and PM. It's nice having a group to share this ride with. We Rock!! :)
  • wl4good
    started this week. completed workout 2, not as bad as I remembered
  • I hope you feel that way in the morning. I thought it was easy the first time I started and pushed it to the max. I couldn't walk down stairs for 3 days very easily. I just started the program again yesterday and lightened it up a little and felt great. Todays workout was wonderful and then I did Zumba for an hour. Good luck! Hope you like tomorrows workout.
  • wl4good
    I hope you feel that way in the morning. I thought it was easy the first time I started and pushed it to the max. I couldn't walk down stairs for 3 days very easily. I just started the program again yesterday and lightened it up a little and felt great. Todays workout was wonderful and then I did Zumba for an hour. Good luck! Hope you like tomorrows workout.

So far so good. Not very sore this morning. Did the cardio and can't believe it was only 25 min. Felt like it went on forever:)