What is your weight range when reach goal?

Options
KahuNZ
KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
What range do you have when you reach your goal? I have chosen 1/2kg (1.1pounds) either side of my goal weight. Is this realistic? Would like to know what others have set themselves.

Replies

• nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy staying within 2 pounds. That also seems to be the most my weight fluctuates with water retention, hard workouts, etc.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have a 5lb window with my goal weight in the middle to allow for natural fluctuation and the occasional pig out, so anything between 130lbs and 135lbs is fine.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Mine is 2 above and 2 below so it spans 5 pounds.
  • mirthegeologist
    mirthegeologist Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll join the chorus: plus or minus 2 lbs.

Of course, I don't really mind being under by 2 lbs, but i usually rectify that situation unintentionally...
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I'll join the chorus: plus or minus 2 lbs.

Of course, I don't really mind being under by 2 lbs, but i usually rectify that situation unintentionally...

I like this answer. 2 on either side. I'm currently at 127 lbs, and my goal weight was 128...I'm still trying to figure out my maintenance calories. :(
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have been ranging between 109 and 112. Have been on maintenance for 6 months now.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm tall, so +/- 5lbs.

My goal weight was 157. I'm 153 now. If I got to 162 again I'd freak...
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ive been maintaining between 57.5 and 58.5 kg. But now i have upped my calories to see if i could actually eat a bit more (wasnt too happy with maintanance calories) ive put my upper limmit to 60 kg. If i reach that i will have to decide that 1600 calories are too much.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I think the 2 pound below and two pounds above is good range!!! That's what I do but I am above mine at this time - so I have to get working!!!
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    I'm pretty happy staying within 2 pounds. That also seems to be the most my weight fluctuates with water retention, hard workouts, etc.

Same as me ^^^
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm happy from 107-9 as my maintenance range.
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    2 pounds on either side of 140 (138-142). My first couple of weeks of maintenance I shot up to 144, but I made some tweaks with calorie counts and workouts and for the last 3 weeks I've been hovering at 140-141. I'm still on a learning curve, but I'm confident I'll get it right eventually.
  • russellma
    russellma Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ditto as everyone else. 2 lbs. on either side.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    -2 to +4
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Well thanks all
    I have decided what is right for me is I would like to stay within 50-51kg which is 110.2lb -112.4lb So far it is working for me.
    Good on everyone for maintaining........a constant battle for us all :smile: