I'm looking for some other trans guys on this site.

Options
AshJasper
AshJasper Posts: 51 Member
anyone out there?

Replies

• camjam89
    camjam89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    FTM from Michigan here! Profile says female right now, but I should be starting T in a month, so it'll read the right gender then. Feel free to friend me!
  • njcre8ive
    Options
    Just saw this. I am too. Transitioned about 10+ years ago. Feel free to add me
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    FTM from Michigan here! Profile says female right now, but I should be starting T in a month, so it'll read the right gender then. Feel free to friend me!

Good luck!
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm FtM as well. Started T last year. Working my *kitten* off to lose wt and tone up so I have better results of my top surgery which I hope to have later this year.
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    oh my, i just drooled all over this thread....y'all are some delicious eye candy. <3
  • returnonetime
    returnonetime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a trans guy living in the UK. Started T about 10months ago, struggling to keep the weight off, I have never worked out more or eaten healthier in my life but T has made it a real challenge. Want to get buff for top surgery, hopefully later this year!
  • TransTina
    TransTina Posts: 82
    Options
    T girl here, UK, South. Add me x
  • KaseyWolf
    Options
    Ok, been a month since anyone posted. How's it going guys??

Kasey
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    from Michigan here!

I am from Michigan also. Androgyne/fluid -ish.
  • serdesto
    serdesto Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    FTM currently living in Cali!
  • celtictechie
    Options
    Masculine genderqueer. Not FTM but identify as more masculine than feminine by far.
  • valoriemarie627
    Options
    i'm not trans but my husband is. just putting that out there. :-)
  • AFreeheart
    AFreeheart Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm a genderqueer FTM ...transitioned between '92 and '96. I'll denf friend requets to you all.
  • fumbler
    fumbler Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm FTM as well. Started T six years ago, hysto in Feb of 2010 and currently recovery from chest surgery on June 1st.

Now that the chest is gone, looking down, it's time to start working on losing the gut again ;o)
  • GrendelGreg
    GrendelGreg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Transman, reporting in. Would love to friend some of you folks. :3
  • spiregrain
    spiregrain Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just saw this. I am too. Transitioned about 10+ years ago. Feel free to add me

Is it just me or does njcre8ive look almost alarmingly like Brad Pitt?
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wow my hat off to you all. Well done for being who you are.

I really respect what you have all done.

Sending hugs to you all.

xoxoxoxox

:smile:
  • Jakeas
    Jakeas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I was born and raised in MI but now live in FL. :)

I've been on T for 5 years, had top surgery 3 years ago and now I'm working on getting scooped within the next year. LOL

I'd love some more buddies on here to help me stay motivated.

Jake
  • Motleybird
    Motleybird Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Does gender fluid count? Top surgery is on my wishlist. Mentally, I usually default to androgynous male, but I can go either way depending on what's going on at the time.
  • KaseyWolf
    Options
    Personally, as long as you are happy with who you are, don't really mind what you identify as. We all are sharing the same journey in trying to be healthier humans. Good to see the diversity out there!

I had my hysto/oopherectomy on Aug 1 and I'm feeling great. FINALLY got t start exercising again! My old doc that was monitoring my T levels had to retire so went to see a new guy this past week. Will be interesting to see how it needs to be adjusted.

Question for the trans guys....I like tofu, soy...but I've not been eating any for the past year + because it increases estrogen. Does anyone know that once the inside job is done...will it still effect estrogen as much? I know they promote for post menopausal women.

Kasey