couting carb question

Options
Hey everyone,

I am just starting the Belly Fat Cure and I have probably a pretty silly question but I have looked in the book and can't find the answer. The question that I have is whether you all count the carbs for each individual food that you eat or if you count meals together. Do you just try to stay under 40 carbs for each meal or if you eat 3 things that are only 5 grams of carbs each and only 15 grams total do you count that as 3 carbs? Hope that makes sense! I don't want to impact my weight loss by doing it the wrong way.

Lauren

Replies

• kymmitut
    kymmitut Posts: 17
    Options
    You count it for each meal. If you area eating a meal with 15 grams of carbs (no matter the components) it's 1 serving. Otherwise people could combine things that had 4g or under and count each as 0, which doesn't make sense.

I hope you like it. I just completed my 5th week and LOVE this eating style. The first week was hard, I think just getting the sugar out of my system, but once I settled in, it's been fantastic. I've never felt better (and oddly, never slept better). I can see eating this way for the rest of my life, no problem. All those foods I gave up are not worth the cravings and blood sugar highs and lows I went through.