D9 L1

Options
avelline
avelline Posts: 16 Member
I started couch to 5k today, and just did day 9. I'm getting so bored with level one...not that it is easy, but I'm just super bored. haha.

How is everyone else?

Replies

• BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm really bored with it, too.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    I've pulled a muscle in my back somehow so I did not shred today. I hope it feels better tomorrow so I can get back to it!! One more day and we get to go to Level 2 *gulp*
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    I skipped today and went jogging instead. I'm really, really bored with the DVD so I think I'm going to drop down to a few times a week and jog on the off days.
  • jynnantonnyk
    jynnantonnyk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Same here, bored with it. Muted the dvd and had music on when doing Day 9 but when I was doing abs I couldnt see when to move on so I had to suffer Jillian again.

She's not my favourite person right now, despite being good this past week, alot of exercise and being under my cals etc I managed to lose NOTHING lol

I really hope Level 2 and 3 makes me lose some...
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    I am reallllllly bored with it too. :(
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Starting level two tonight! I'm both excited and scared, haha.

I love couch to 5k! I ran 25 minutes straight today, which is a huge deal for me. Good luck with the program!
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    day 9 shredded and yep im very board of it stick with it we can do it! couch to 5 k is fab i can also do about 20 mins run now it really does work x