Team 1

Options
rebecca_florida
rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
Hey Team 1! One of you is my sister and the other is my husband so we chat a lot, but we have another member too and need to coordinate to get relay points! I think we're close on 1,600 meters and ping pong LOL. We also need a team name - any ideas?

Replies

• EricaVR
    EricaVR Posts: 10
    Options
    How about Team Steak Sauce - since we're A1 baby! j/k. Team Hardbodies. Team Sters. Team Moxie. Team RoadRunner. I'm just throwing things out there. I think once we've been doing it a week or two we'll see which items 2+ of us have completed and work on those things so we can all get them done for the relay. Like, since you all have done 1600 meters (or at least 2 of you) I can work on that next, etc.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    oh hai!

We are team 1. I wish this had started Sunday because i would have had a bazillion points for us from the Spartan Race. Ok 5k worth but anyways. This week will be a bit light for me due to the Spartan Race. I am SERIOUSLY beat the hell up from that thing. Fun and totally worth all the bruises.

And again I really suck at naming things. My horse's name is Flame.... because he's red. ANYWAYS.

I usually do at least a mile every day and I plan on doing some equestrian stuffs this weekend (dressage). Swimming next week as well as some weight lifting.
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    The ever-silent chigui and I like "Gold Diggers" for a team name. OK with you guys?
  • chigui
    chigui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Silent chigui prefers The Jamaican Bobsledders... I like the underdog reference...
  • EricaVR
    EricaVR Posts: 10
    Options
    That's a good movie, but they still LOST. I get that everyone likes an underdog, but we still wanna WIN right?
  • chigui
    chigui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So your vote is...
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    Hey Jamacian Bobsledders - we need a relay!

-I think if chigui does 5,000 and/or 10,000 cycling we have possible two relays there...

-If Erica does weightlifting and/or Athletics 5,000 we get another two....

-If Becca does some of the virtual stuff (which I think you said you have the ability to do) archery, fencing, or ping pong - that's three more! (I need to do ping pong too)

Let's get some Relay Points this weekend!
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I will be able to do REAL archery while dealing with my family BS as my bows are at my moms :p I might be able to do some fencing as well now that I think about it depending on if a friend of mine is around when I'm in my hometown. If he no longer has foils, do regular swords count? *L*