Bodymedia Fit Question

Options
2»

Replies

• rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was actually paying half attention to it on my phone when it switched over at midnight, and I coulda sworn it did a weird number jump. But I wasn't sure. BTw, no, I don't get enough sleep, and it has already told me so :) Might have just been an odd glitch. Will have to check it on the activity manager later. I was kinda glad to see it though because the lower number does make more sense, and I Wang to feel like I can trust this thing.
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I was actually paying half attention to it on my phone when it switched over at midnight, and I coulda sworn it did a weird number jump. But I wasn't sure. BRW, no, I don't get enough sleep, and it has already told me so :) Might have just been an odd glitch. Will have to check it on the activity manager later. I was kinda glad to see it though because the lower number does make more sense, and I Wang to feel like I can trust this thing.

I seriously trust it. It's so close to the scooby Calc tdee for me at the end of the day that I've stopped worrying. (I took a 3 week sample average and compared and it was about 100 difference) It is surprising how you can burn more calories than you think doing one thing, and less than you think doing something else!! Plus, I've stabilized in my reset (no weight gain/loss) so I know I'm at proper tdee and it's telling me the same thing.

Trust it...it's the MOST accurate thing out there for a 24 hr reading...even if it's not exact, you aren't going to get much better than that without seriously expensive/professional equipment!! :)
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was actually paying half attention to it on my phone when it switched over at midnight, and I coulda sworn it did a weird number jump. But I wasn't sure. BTw, no, I don't get enough sleep, and it has already told me so :) Might have just been an odd glitch. Will have to check it on the activity manager later. I was kinda glad to see it though because the lower number does make more sense, and I Wang to feel like I can trust this thing.

Lol....where the hell did Wang come from? Want...that should be want :D
  • 6size6
    6size6 Posts: 10
    Options
    I had no idea the bodymedia did anything in the car. good to know and explains some high burns on lazy days!