What is your goal?

Options
Doublelee
Doublelee Posts: 9 Member
My goal is to try to lose at least one pound a week. I find when I eat healthy foods and cannot exercise I still lose. If I am able to exercise, than I am able to eat a bit more of the healthy food and still lose. I would not have learned that without the MyFitnessPal site.

Replies

• SpankyBuns
    SpankyBuns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To stay motivated with a program I like- one that won't make me feel like I just got beat up and then in turn I stop.
  • Doublelee
    Doublelee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY understand. I went to St Louis this Spring and heard a comment that was my Ah Ha moment. She said..."Do what you KNOW you will be able to continue doing through you entire life to 80+. I'm 69 and realized that I can eat healthy and WALK {the YMCA in the HOT part of the summer and all Winter} for the rest of my life. Once I got that though my thick skull I started losing. I eat anything I want pretty much, just watching HOW MUCH, cause that's where I was over doing, and I'm losing. I have some sort of a dessert every day, sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes in the evening, but only ONE A DAY. Works. Hope this helps you.
    Jeanne
  • klynn639
    klynn639 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to feel better, lighter and be able to go to the store and buy cute clothes I can fit in easily. No more back pain etc. It's worth it.