Level 2!

Options
JaneFinnigan
JaneFinnigan Posts: 30 Member
Anyone else starting level 2 tomorrow? I took a preview and it looks like a lot of plank-pose type work. Push ups are definitely still a struggle for me. Can't tell how much harder it would be -- but I'm ready for some variety!

Replies

• paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did it today! I actually really enjoyed it, but maybe that's just the novelty of it. My arms are already sore though!
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    I missed the last two days of Level 1 but I am going to start Level 2 today and I am scared that my two days off are going to kill me!! LOL! I also am suffering a sore throat... I took some vitamins today and hopefully that helps me kick this cold. I probably am just running myself down with all the exercise and no multivitamin for supplement so I must start taking it again.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    Holy. ****. Level 2 is no joke. OMG. Those planks about killed me!!!
  • JaneFinnigan
    Options
    Yeah. Just finished. Couldn't move for about 5 minutes, even to get to the shower. I don't remember being this tired after day 1 of level 1, and I'm in much better shape now.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    Yeah. Just finished. Couldn't move for about 5 minutes, even to get to the shower. I don't remember being this tired after day 1 of level 1, and I'm in much better shape now.

I flopped on my bed and didn't move for about 30 minutes LOL. I also need a lot more room for Level 2 than 1 so I need to figure out a new workout location besides my bedroom!
  • jchowarth
    jchowarth Posts: 7
    Options
    Just finished it half an hour ago. I enjoyed it. It was a nice change.
  • JaneFinnigan
    Options
    I flopped on my bed and didn't move for about 30 minutes LOL. I also need a lot more room for Level 2 than 1 so I need to figure out a new workout location besides my bedroom!

Yeah - I am doing it in a studio apartment that I share with my partner -- I move the coffee table and dining table every day to make room, but i'm still almost crashing into things with level 2, haha! More motivation to find that 1-bedroom apartment we've been looking for!

Today I felt like I used to feel after a cross-country race! Wobbly, but with a bit of a high! :)
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    just completed level 1 day 10 ..level 2 tommorrow eek!
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Started Level 2 today. I'm with the floppers - I just stayed on the floor after stretching for a while.

I keep telling myself that it will get easier.