iPhone glucose app ideas?

Options
lmclean58
lmclean58 Posts: 9 Member
Hi, I am using MFP for food tracking and FitBit for exercise. I have been entering my BG numbers into FitBit, but all it really does is track the numbers (not much in the way of nice charts & graphs to help me manage my BG and no integrating my carb intake with my BG readings0.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has found a good app for their smartphone or iPhone that they'd recommend.

Replies

• deejayy89
    deejayy89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    the app i use is called blood sugar. I use the free version and it gives you charts and averages.
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I use an app named OnTrack. I have an Android phone, but I'm pretty sure they have an iPhone app as well. Great app - tracks everything I need.
  • ctprofessional
    ctprofessional Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love On Track!
  • ronnymontoya255
    ronnymontoya255 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have "Glucose Companion" for iPhone 6. Works really great for me as you can set it up to notify you when to test.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I've tried 'em all. Frankly, nothing would be better than an app that talks to MFP!
  • drofjustice
    drofjustice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use MySugr Logbook. It is fun and easy to use and keeps me motivated. As you log, you earn points and, when you get to 50, your Monster (mine is named Sleepy Carl) is tamed. I can also take photos of my meals - my MD loves this. It communicates with iPhone Health app, which communicates with MFP.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I use MySugr Logbook. It is fun and easy to use and keeps me motivated. As you log, you earn points and, when you get to 50, your Monster (mine is named Sleepy Carl) is tamed. I can also take photos of my meals - my MD loves this. It communicates with iPhone Health app, which communicates with MFP.
    Thank you for sharing? How much does it cost?
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The initial app is free. they have a pro version you can buy for 27.99 yr, or you can earn pro version for free by taming your monster.