HOT HOT HOT!

Options
believeandtry
believeandtry Posts: 64 Member
just curious, does anyone else feel super hot (body temperature wise) after eating more? i used to put on a sweater in an airconditioned room, but lately, i dont need one, i feel hot and actually sweat if its room temperature and i used to never sweat execpt during hard core exercising... now i sweat so easily! just wondering if this is normal and anyone else is feeling hot :happy:

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Yep- happens to tons of us :)

Congratulations! Your body is now working on heating and cooling itself- a sign of a great metabolism. Still freaks me out a bit when I sweat- didn't do that for close to ten years. Now all the sudden I stink! lol
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I noticed I sweat more, but I don't feel noticeably hotter.

However, I DON"T feel that weird chill I used to feel when I ate too little. Don't miss that at all!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I used to be so cold blooded. In the winter I was freezing all the time and the heater was set at 76 and I was wearing sweats and socks. In the summer I was perfectly fine if the A/C was at 76 and sometimes went outside to "warm up" Now my A/C is set at 73 and I still feel like I am sweating sometimes. It is the weirdest thing ever but I believe it will come in handy this winter. :laugh: :wink:
  • gjriddle
    gjriddle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes! I used to have cold hands and feet all the time -- probably because my blood sugar was so low! But now I'm definitely more of a hot-natured person. I haven't used the sweater I keep in the office in a while and I don't need the comforter on my bed at night lately! It's not just you :smile:
  • Debb76
    Debb76 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm so glad to see this post, because the same is happening to me. Make me feel better to know that is not only me.