I'll give it a shot!

Options
Maybe it will be easier to do this 'with' people instead of alone.
I've tried doing it countless times and can't make it past Level 1! lol...I always quit about 5 days in..argh. It's only 20 mins too, which kills me - it's practically nothing yet I always give up.

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 cycles in the past year and a half..and remember the first cycle I did..ooh..my...lord. I gave it a try and fought on to stay on because I knew I would get stronger over time. Before? I only did like 1 or 2 full push-ups. Now i can do 20..I actually beat a man that was in the navy by doing pushups. LOL It's worth it, trust me! I added you on by the way as a friend. :bigsmile:
  • jennyro0
    jennyro0 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ha that is awesome! I'd been toying with the idea of starting it again anyway, so it's good timing :)
  • lillulu08
    lillulu08 Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in! I have started and restarted about three times! ready to see it through this time!
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am up to level 2 workout 2....oh my lord it kills me!!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'll be joining you!! I had trouble getting this done mostly because of schoolwork/homework. Now that I've graduated, I'm really ready to do this! I started last night actually, but I think I'll do some other DVDs until July and start 30 DS with all of you. So excited!

-G.Mouse
  • redgirl527
    redgirl527 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've tried 30 say shred a few different times but was never able to last the full 30 days. Tomorrow will be my 7th day so hopefully this group will keep me accountable!
  • kaylasue_mustlose
    Options
    i'm starting tomorrow
  • debdavo
    debdavo Posts: 3
    Options
    HI

I want to try it but I can't find it anyway!! What am I actually looking for or what am I suppose to be clicking on.
  • slimt75
    slimt75 Posts: 7
    Options
    I started again yesterday. Before, I got up to day 20 but got disheartened as I wasn't loosing any weight, although I have to admit my shape and stamina did improve massively so am giving it another try. :smile:
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    HI

I want to try it but I can't find it anyway!! What am I actually looking for or what am I suppose to be clicking on.

Hey! 30 Day Shred is a DVD by Jillian Michaels. I hear it's pretty cheap and you can get it at Target or Walmart for under $10.00. I ordered my from Amazon for around $7.00 I think.

Here's a link to the first part of the DVD from Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Hope that helps!
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have ordered this so will give it a go, I can fit 20 mins in so no excuses.
  • MandersGlem
    Options
    I hear ya gritty1! If I can find the time to watch True Blood, Dallas AND a movie, I should have 20 mins to work out.
  • babystepping
    Options
    I've just joined Myfitnesspal today. But wanted to join this group today as today will be my last day of the 30DS. I just wanted to encourage everyone and say, if I can do it, then anyone can. Also wanted to let you know that for me, and others it seems, Level 2 is the hardest, and the biggest shock to the system, so once you get through that Level 3 seems easier in some ways, plus by level 3, you start to feel stronger and fitter.
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 9 now but I really do feel like I'm already seeing results, so I'll still be going in July. I took before pics and hopefully my after pics will show what I feel!
  • Meggie2109
    Options
    I'll give it another go. I got it a few months ago but I didn't have the time with schoolwork. Now that it is the summer I have all the time i need to do it :)
  • MandersGlem
    Options
    We can check in with each other everyday. We can also complain about how sore we are.
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Maybe it will be easier to do this 'with' people instead of alone.
    I've tried doing it countless times and can't make it past Level 1! lol...I always quit about 5 days in..argh. It's only 20 mins too, which kills me - it's practically nothing yet I always give up.

I am totally there with you, I have attempted to do this som many times and like you for some reason can't seem to make it pass day 5 and sometimes 4. What is really up with that.

So I am going to give this another whirl here.
  • Aj2998
    Aj2998 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in I've been contemplating doing this anyway so it will be a good challange for me! :)
    Amanda
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I finished my first day today, i found it tough going but no pain no gain ;) A few 30DS friends will definitely help keep motivation up. Count me in!
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I have also tried several times and stopped.... this will help motivate me to continue!

22672900.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter