AM I the only one with LOW numbers?!

Options
I am starting week 6 today and so far I've only lost 6 pounds about 14 inches. I can tell a huge difference in my clothes and the way I feel..but I am kinda bummed I am not seeing 9 pound losses like some. Maybe its because I am not following her meal plan? I just can't afford to have different meals from my family and my husband WONT eat hardly anything from her plan.. I wish I knew how to put pictures on these boards!!!

off for workout 5!

Replies

• idlecrush
    idlecrush Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 7 and I've only lost 6 lbs. I'm not sure how many inches, but I had a size 18 shorts on this weekend and they were just a little tight (I started in a size 22). I'm not following the meal plan either. I'm doing Weight Watchers and on the simply filling plan. Everyone is different, so I know I may not lose like some people. I'm way stronger than I was when I first started tho and I'm committed to finishing the program no matter what I lose or don't lose.
  • klafrankie
    klafrankie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I start week 6 tomorrow and I am only down about 7 lbs and 8inches or so. I agree with the other poster, I will finish the program no matter what the numbers keep saying. I am feeling great and getting stronger. However, I think for weeks 6-13 I am going to added in 4 miles of cardio 4 times a week and see if that helps boost the fat loss. Good luck!
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I only lost 7 lbs and about the same in inches during phase 1. I'm even more nervous about what my phase 2 numbers will be in 2 weeks because I took a week off for a vacation. =/
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last 3 weeks of the program-I ve only lost 5 lbs but lots of inches all over, and my body is so much stronger. Even though I didn't lose my weight I still love this program- it's not about the number for me but the way my body looks.
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I do feel so so so much stronger than I was when I first started! I have decided not to weigh myself more than once a week..I may even just fo-go weighing until I am completely done!! I started week 6 this morning. For some reason workout 5 was SO much harder and man was I getting MAD at Jillian..but I did it and got a decent burn!! I have been adding a walk/jog at night to help boost my fat burn and calories burned! And I cannot do cardio 2..the impact is way to much for my shin :-/ I need better shoes but its not in the budget so as long as I am not running hard or pounding away my shin is okay!!
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    I am starting week 6 today and so far I've only lost 6 pounds about 14 inches. I can tell a huge difference in my clothes and the way I feel..but I am kinda bummed I am not seeing 9 pound losses like some. Maybe its because I am not following her meal plan? I just can't afford to have different meals from my family and my husband WONT eat hardly anything from her plan.. I wish I knew how to put pictures on these boards!!!

off for workout 5!

With this program I have found that you really can't just go by the scale. I haven't really lost weight doing the program, but I definitely feel better and I have lost inches. People notice that I look more toned and that I look smaller. Remember, because this is a circuit training program you also gain muscle. The evidence of success may not show up in weight loss as much as if it were just a cardio program. You should be proud of your 6 pound loss and 14 inches; you lost over a FOOT of yourself! That is AMAZING! Keep it up; don't lose the faith!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I am just starting week 3. I lost 6lbs the first week and then I gained almost 2lbs this week. I did lose another inch and a half, but hate to see that scale go up. I am not going to let this discourage me from finishing the program.
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    I wont let it get to me..I've come so far I refuse to give up!! After reading about workout 9 I did get a little scared..but nothing I can't handle...hopefully!! :-) Thanks ladies!!