workout 9

Options
Jillian Michaels has lost her friggen' mind with this one! I cannot do those rock and roll squats. I also have to modify the jump push ups and the plank ups. Pretty sure I don't look graceful at all doing that down dog leg series either. I can't believe this is only 2/3 of the way through the program; don't wanna know what 12 looks like!

Replies

• FitBrunette
    FitBrunette Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think workout 11 and 12 are easier than 9 and 10. In 9 I had to modify like crazy because it just wasn't happening. I was very happy to move onto 11 and 12.
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    I just don't get how she thought that was a good continuation. 7 and 8 did NOT prepare me for that! even the people in the videos are modifying.
  • RichGirl29
    RichGirl29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! i'm also doing videos 9 & 10. I live on a 2nd floor apartment and i have the worst time with the intense jumping cause when i jump the whole building shakes! does anyone have suggestions for modifying the jumping moves without waking up the neighbors downstairs at 6am?

Thanks!
  • FitBrunette
    FitBrunette Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @RichGirl29: The easiest way for my jumps to be "soft" is before I jump I position myself into a squat. And when I come back down I go back into a squat again and jump back up from it. It's like it allows me to get higher while having more control and land softer. It's like it gives you the ability to get your legs up high while regaining control to land back down soft. Before I'd just be standing up straight and jump from there and I felt like I had less control and would come back down slamming my feet into the ground. Definitely wasn't right and even my ankles were hurting.

Hope I explained that okay.