Hi!

Options
lorikempen
lorikempen Posts: 3 Member
Hi! I'm a homeschooling mom of 3 children--8, 6, and 2. Have been trying to lose last pregnancy fat for almost three years with endless setbacks! I need help! For motivation, sanctification, and weight loss! I'm beginning to feel like this could be permanent unless I do something differently! I look forward to encouraging others on this journey, and finding strength and accountability here!
Warmly,
Lori

Replies

• gsurface28
    gsurface28 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi Lori,
    I am a homeschooling mom of 5 - 4 still at home 14,12,12 & 7.. sadly my "baby weight" has been on me for years.. my baby turns 8 next month! Last year in my quest to be healthier, improve my energy level & lose weight I ended the year 11 lbs heavier & a size bigger :( I did go from barely walking 5 minutes to being able to jog 5 miles! With a very rough start to the year (back injury, now going gluten free & a death in the family) I am excited today to start on a clean slate!
    Be Blessed,
    Gretchen
  • SarahAnderson14843
    Options
    Welcome to the group Lori and Gretchen glad to have you with us! I also have 2 kids but they are not homeschooled I have thought about it a lot lately when seeing all that happens in public schools now. I have tried dieting in the past and always ended up heavier then I was when I started but hopefully this time I can make it work with God's help and prayer I know I can do it if I stay motivated.
    God Bless
    Sarah