DAY 1 NROL4W!!!

Options
rosied915
rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
OK, by now you are all sick of my all caps topics but PLEASE just let me have ONE more????:tongue:

So, I did Workout A of NROL4W today and I did AWESOME!!:love:

It only took me 25 minutes~ does that sound right?

Mini~BADASS-moment~ a youngin' is working out in front of the "low weights" racks (2-10), sees me coming in that direction and immediately politely offers to "get out of my way"~ the look on his face when I picked up a "20" was priceless!!!

Anyway, I was so proud and couldn't wait to tell you guys!!:blushing:

Replies

• Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    haha love it :) I think you will do very well rosie

I just finished my third workout A, not at the 20's yet for anything but I'll get there soon enough I hope :)
  • JaimeNJ
    JaimeNJ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My first day was yesterday, and I'd say it took me about that same amount of time. I spent a lot of time trying to make sure I was setting up correctly.

My question to you is... Can you walk today?!?! I look like I'm walking around in wet pants or something, the way my stride is today. And sitting down to pee has been horrendous! Did I push it too hard? I didn't use any 20's!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    YAY! That is awesome!!!! GO YOU!!!! Great feeling isn't it???? I love the way I feel doing this program! And yes, 25 min is about the same amount of time I take as well.
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My first day was yesterday, and I'd say it took me about that same amount of time. I spent a lot of time trying to make sure I was setting up correctly.

My question to you is... Can you walk today?!?! I look like I'm walking around in wet pants or something, the way my stride is today. And sitting down to pee has been horrendous! Did I push it too hard? I didn't use any 20's!

yep...made me do the wet pants walk too, but the second time i did it wasn't so bad. and i had even upped the weights. think the body is just a little bit shocked at what we are making it do that first time through. just wait, B will get your arms/back/shoulders.

woohoo, i get to do B today!! i got some gloves too, so i will feel extra super badass doing my deadlifts on top of not killing my poor hands today.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wohoooo would have loved to see the face :noway:
  • rosied915
    Options

yep...made me do the wet pants walk too, but the second time i did it wasn't so bad. and i had even upped the weights. think the body is just a little bit shocked at what we are making it do that first time through. just wait, B will get your arms/back/shoulders.

woohoo, i get to do B today!! i got some gloves too, so i will feel extra super badass doing my deadlifts on top of not killing my poor hands today.

OMG~ I'm taking IBprofen right now!!

I used:
    squats~ HELD a 20pd weight against my chest (the bar made me too off- balance)
    50~ seated row
    Pushups off a PADDED bench (the freakin' wrists!)
    Jacknives~ no problem at all (scared about that :noway: )

I LOOKED really professional carrying my clipboard.........
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    enjoy!! I just began Stage 2 this week and you definitely kick it up a notch in that one!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! Go you!!!! That's awesome!
  • rosied915
    Options

So it's the next day and my body WANTS to hurt but I'm just not getting there. I hope the "DOMS" doesn't wait till tomorrow when I do the program again........I would say I feel "worked" all over, but not sore.
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options

So it's the next day and my body WANTS to hurt but I'm just not getting there. I hope the "DOMS" doesn't wait till tomorrow when I do the program again........I would say I feel "worked" all over, but not sore.

For me it takes 36 hours to feel it which sucks because I always feel it the most the morning of my next strength day. I did find that some extra stretching right after (10 minutes or more) did make the soreness less.
  • rosied915
    Options
    CC~ I did an awesome Yoga class this morning and could feel that I really needed the stretch. I know the soreness can take up to 48 hours to set in~ hope my Yoga class takes some of the sting out if that's the case with me in the morning.