Weekly Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I desperately need to get back on track for my mini goals and motivation! I have been maintaining a work out schedule but my eating has been crap lately.

My June goals are:

* start 30 day shred with FB crew
    * drink 8+ glasses of water each day
    * 3 x 30 second planks each day for a week, doubling up each week
    * maintain 5 days of 45mins+ of intentional workouts (videos, gym time etc...I love my family walks & baseball practice but I would do those anyway)
    * keep inside my calories 6 days a week allowing for one "cheat" day
  • ngottstein
    ngottstein Posts: 62
    Options
    I desperately need to get back on track for my mini goals and motivation! I have been maintaining a work out schedule but my eating has been crap lately.

My June goals are:

* start 30 day shred with FB crew
    * drink 8+ glasses of water each day
    * 3 x 30 second planks each day for a week, doubling up each week
    * maintain 5 days of 45mins+ of intentional workouts (videos, gym time etc...I love my family walks & baseball practice but I would do those anyway)
    * keep inside my calories 6 days a week allowing for one "cheat" day

Those are great goals! I wasn't sure if anyone was still active with this group so glad to see you on here. I am bad about making mini goals in writing but have set a few:

Started C25K training last week - run/walk 3 days a week
    On 2 of my off days I did "boot camp" type work out - 30-45 mins of calisthenic type exercises - kicks my butt!
    Found a 10 min yoga routine to work inner thighs that I can do anytime, anywhere!
    Trying not eat my exercise calories - hoping this will get my weight loss going again since I have stalled the past 2 months!

Good luck & have a great week!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone in the "In it to Win it" I have been missing in action. I had a pretty low moment but I am back. If you would like to continue the journey, write down your goals here :heart: Here are my goals for this week:
    1. Drink 80+ ounces of water
    2. Exercise 3 days a week in running, Tuesday am, Thursday pm and Saturday am
    3. Stay on program with my Lindora menu
    Have a great week and see you on Friday weigh in!!!
    Ciao:flowerforyou:
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    Options
    So I must admit I wrote down my goals on here a couple of weeks ago and never looked at them again :ohwell:

But I am slowly gaining control over my life style again and I AM IN IT TO WIN IT! :drinker: lol

I have to set realistic goals ...ones I am able to achieve and continue to build on.

Thank you to OCRUNNER for tracking me down and holding me accountable!

This week June 11th- 17th goals are:

Monday - Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, coach T Ball & 3 Pitch (2.5hrs)
    Tuesday- Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, Yoga at noon (1hr)
    Wednesday - Eat Food regularlEat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, coach T Ball & 3 Pitch (2.5hrs)
    Thursday - Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, Yoga at Supper (1hr)
    Friday- Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, Turbo Jam (20-45mins)
    Saturday - Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water , Cardio at the gym (1hr)
    Sunday- Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, Strength day at the gym (1hr)

Thursday -
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I'm Back!!!!!!

Kind of late for the weekly goals, but here goes:

1.) Five workout days, two rest days this week.
    2.) Water, at the minimum 8 glasses
    3.) Would like to lose a pound, but my aggressive goal is for two pounds.
    4.)NET 1200 calories each day
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    I'm Back!!!!!!

Kind of late for the weekly goals, but here goes:

1.) Five workout days, two rest days this week.
    2.) Water, at the minimum 8 glasses
    3.) Would like to lose a pound, but my aggressive goal is for two pounds.
    4.)NET 1200 calories each day
    Welcome!!!!!!! We are In it to Win It!!! So very proud of you :heart: :flowerforyou: Lets beat this game.... Game On!!! In it to Win It!!!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Happy Monday here are my weekly goals that is going to keep me going in the lose weight path :
    1. Drink 2 (52 oz) water or non-calorie drink a day
    2. Run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to get my mileage in
    3. Add one day of Spin Monday mornings at 9:15am as a cross training for running
    4. Be thankful each day for all the blessing that come my way, especially when I stay on program.
    Focus and positive attitude Wins the Day!!
    Ciao:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    Options
    Manage to stick (loosely) to my goals last week. Water wasn't up to par and I ate some junk ...but I stayed within my calories more than not and got lots of physical activity in.
    This week I will work on getting my water back up.
    2 nights of baseball (2hrs)
    2 days of yoga (1hrs
    2 gym days (1.5- 2 hrs)
    Plus I have a Walk-a-thon/ Opening day for ball that will include 4.5hrs of running around with my 52 kids :)
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Manage to stick (loosely) to my goals last week. Water wasn't up to par and I ate some junk ...but I stayed within my calories more than not and got lots of physical activity in.
    This week I will work on getting my water back up.
    2 nights of baseball (2hrs)
    2 days of yoga (1hrs
    2 gym days (1.5- 2 hrs)
    Plus I have a Walk-a-thon/ Opening day for ball that will include 4.5hrs of running around with my 52 kids :)
    Very nice Plan!!! I am very proud of you, stay focused, positive and motivated, you will Win the Week. :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning I am up for the challenge. This site keeps me positive and focused!!! Here are my successful tips for the week to help me reach my goal weight:
    1. Drink 2 50 oz bottles of water
    2. Exercise 5 days this week, Monday and Wednesday Spin Class and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Running.
    3. Journal and write everything down on my eating plan. Read a chapter in the Lindora book a day to help me with my program.

Enjoy the Week :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning, I have been off on a much needed vacations, I am up for the challenge to get back on program. This site keeps me positive and focused!!! Here are my successful tips for the week to help me reach my goal weight:
    1. Drink 2 50 oz bottles of water
    2. Exercise 5 days this week, Monday and Wednesday Spin Class and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Running.
    3. Journal and write everything down on my eating plan. Read a chapter in the Lindora book a day to help me with my program.

Enjoy the Week
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning In It to Win It Team,
    I have three goals to make my week work for me, here is my list:
    1. Drink 2 50oz of water a day
    2. Exercise Monday and Friday with Spin class
    3. Run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday morning
    Stay focused, positive and upbeat this week. I have a few challenges to overcome and with Grace from Above I will do it!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart: Have a great week!
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    Options
    These summer days are passing so quickly it feels like I can hardly keep up :glasses:

I am still playing ball with the kids 2hours a night twice a week.
    I have been doing my best to get to yoga class once a week and have recently started a new class -BOSU. It is a core building class based on stability/balance and although I didn't find it very driven cardio wise I feel the burn when I'm finished :noway:
    Getting in to the gym to do my regular weekend routine has been a challenge with so many activities happening on Saturdays --- but although I am not "intentionally working out" I know I have to be burning calories because I haven't sat down in what feels like weeks lol.
    I have been paying better attention to calories consumed though and making wiser choices for the most part.....but I want to lead a healthy BALANCED life so I will not lie I have most certainly indulged on occassion.

I hope you are all doing well and feeling good about your own personal challenges :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    These summer days are passing so quickly it feels like I can hardly keep up :glasses:

I am still playing ball with the kids 2hours a night twice a week.
    I have been doing my best to get to yoga class once a week and have recently started a new class -BOSU. It is a core building class based on stability/balance and although I didn't find it very driven cardio wise I feel the burn when I'm finished :noway:
    Getting in to the gym to do my regular weekend routine has been a challenge with so many activities happening on Saturdays --- but although I am not "intentionally working out" I know I have to be burning calories because I haven't sat down in what feels like weeks lol.
    I have been paying better attention to calories consumed though and making wiser choices for the most part.....but I want to lead a healthy BALANCED life so I will not lie I have most certainly indulged on occassion.

I hope you are all doing well and feeling good about your own personal challenges :flowerforyou:
    I love the word BALANCED, and with each day you will get there. Stay focused on your goals, I know you can do it! Enjoy the day! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: