Quotes

Options
Themuseinme
Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
Lets post some motivating quotes here.:bigsmile:
Heres two i found in the same book yesterday. author of the book is janet greeshon. PHD

"Best way to increase your self esteem is to do esteemable things"

"You cant turn your life around till you find a direction its preferable to go in":heart:

Replies

• savedchild8
    savedchild8 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    "Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You cannot have the success without the failures.

What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined.

In all your adversities there lies the seeds of equivalent advantages. In every defeat there is a lesson showing you how to win the next time.

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Make the decision, then do something - no matter how small - toward accomplishing what you want.

Persevere and you will win the prize.

You get whatever you settle for.

Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future.

One definition of insanity is: Doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result.

Do you choose to simply know the path, or do you choose to walk it?

We fail because we don't strike the iron while it's hot. We don't take immediate action toward achieving what we want. We decide to wait until tomorrow, or next week, or even next month.

It comes down to a simple question: what do you want out of life, and what are you willing to do to get it?

Be specific in what you want, and use specific words. Empower yourself, and become the person you dream about

Listen closely: the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself.

If you didn't need a pill to get fat, why would you need one to get unfat?

You won't fail if you're not perfect, you'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday.

We can reverse years of damage to our bodies by deciding to raise our standards for ourselves, then living differently. Old wounds heal, injuries repair, and the whole system improves with just a few changes in what we put into our bodies and how we move them.

"Anything is possible, It's your choice whether or not you choose to make IT happen."

What would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail?

Discipline is remembering what you want.

"You have failed only when you quit trying. Until then, you're still in the act of progression. So, never quit trying and you'll never be a failure.---Tommy Kelley

"If we defend our habits, we have no intentions of quitting them."
  • savedchild8
    Options
    Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again
  • Themuseinme
    Options
    WOWie such great quotes n so many
  • Themuseinme
    Options
    i really like this one-gonna share elesewhere,,,,,or post it to my treadmill or bathroom mirror:flowerforyou:
  • savedchild8
    Options
    He who limps is still walking......YOU'VE COME TO FAR...DON'T GIVE UP NOW!! .... YOU ARE WORTH ALL OF THIS...NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAYS...OR THINKS!! THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU!!
  • savedchild8
    Options
    If you have any others to share...please feel free to post! Thanks! :smile: