OPERATION: Skinny B*tch!! WEEK 7 (Mon 6/18 - Sun 6/24)

Options
MizRik
MizRik Posts: 108 Member
Hellllloooooooo Everyone!!!

Hope you are all off to a fabulous start today!

Me, uh, oops, I just ate cookies for breakfast.....Damn leftovers from the BBQ yesterday!!

I still wont be doing my official weigh in till Thursday, but as of yesterday I had lost the weight I gained last week. YAY!!!!

My goals for this week...

Break out my C25K app atleast three times and get atleast 3 sessions in with my Turbo Fire DVD's

Replies

• FitSuperstar
    FitSuperstar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OK so I told myself I wouldn't post until I lost weight - then disappeared for a few weeks. I'm happy to say that I've lost 2lbs! Yay me! :) I've been struggling with making healthy food choices and getting into the habit of exercising - but if it was so easy for me I wouldn't be here!

Measurements are all the same as before

Goals this week:
    Exercise 5x
    Drink lots of water
    Make healthier choices with my food!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello all! This is my first week in this group! Very excited to join :) I need some motivation!

I was at 128 but after a weekend of eating and drinking I'm now back up to 132.

Goals this week:

I've been slacking in my cardio, so I plan to get in at least 5 sessions of cardio
    at least 70oz of water a day
    and stick to my calorie goal everyday

Good luck everyone
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Howdie folks! I'm down 2 lbs from last week. Fitness goal this week - get thru Jillian Michael's workout without a deadly result, unless it's calories of course :-) good luck to everyone!
  • MizRik
    Options
    Been living off of cookies for the past two days! LOL
    SOOOO BAD!!!
    My weigh in on Thursday could be really sad!

Rikki
  • MizRik
    Options
    Hello all! This is my first week in this group! Very excited to join :) I need some motivation!

Goals this week:

I've been slacking in my cardio, so I plan to get in at least 5 sessions of cardio

Good luck everyone

Welcome!!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Goals this week:

Good luck everyone

Welcome!!

Thanks!! :happy:
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've been biking every day after work, it's feeling SO GOOD! Today I finally biked the whole route, I tow my daughter behind my bike, so there is an extra 60 lbs total. I have been having to stop for two hills on my route and walk the bike up because my daughter pulls me back down the hill..... I DID THE WHOLE THING WITHOUT STOPPING TODAY!

Now to only work in AM elliptical and abs.... ohhhh to be a natural morning person!!

Hope everyone is doing great!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i'm not weighing in til next week. I started back up insanity this week and it is kicking my butt! Also ordered NROLFW from the library, and am thinking about starting that. Hope everyone has a great week!
  • MizRik
    Options
    i'm not weighing in til next week. I started back up insanity this week and it is kicking my butt! Also ordered NROLFW from the library, and am thinking about starting that. Hope everyone has a great week!

What is NROLFW??