Update

Options
caitlindrew422
caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
Hi, Since everyone is either nearing the end of level one, or moving to level 2 I thought I would just check in and see how everyone is feeling. Maybe you need a little motivation or support or just some kudos! Also I think we have a few newbies and it would be good to see how they are doing!

Replies

• rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Finished w1d7 today. Finally did all the squats/ shoulder presses, the front lunge with bicep curl things, and all the side lunges with arm raises. Still doing girly push ups, but at least I'm not leaning on the door anymore. My knees and ankles are still soo weak that I can't do jumping jacks for fear of hurting myself, so I am doing a vigorous marching in place while swinging my arms for jumping jacks, and skipping rope instead of jumping with both feet for the jump rope.
  • caitlindrew422
    Options
    Finished w1d7 today. Finally did all the squats/ shoulder presses, the front lunge with bicep curl things, and all the side lunges with arm raises. Still doing girly push ups, but at least I'm not leaning on the door anymore. My knees and ankles are still soo weak that I can't do jumping jacks for fear of hurting myself, so I am doing a vigorous marching in place while swinging my arms for jumping jacks, and skipping rope instead of jumping with both feet for the jump rope.

At least your are keeping up the movement!! Good job, are you noticing any physical changes?
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options

At least your are keeping up the movement!! Good job, are you noticing any physical changes?

Idk, I suck at measuring myself. Never remember exactly where I measured last time. My clothes do seem to fit better.
  • caitlindrew422
    Options
    So I did first day level 2 last night and it was awesome. What a workout, I have never sweat like that before! I thought it was more fun than level 1 but that could be because I was getting tired of level 1.
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm a little nervous for level 2... I;ve done level 1 a few times before (previous attempts) but never more than that, and I tried level 2 and it was hard for me! So i went back to level 1. I'm very tempted to do level 1 over again with heavier weights.

I can do jumping jacks, but I cannot do butt kicks or jump rope. I either march hard or do more jumping jacks or punches.
  • caitlindrew422
    Options
    The jump rope in level one killed me, I am getting back to level 2 tonight after being out of town for 3 days, it's weird my body is craving the exercise, I can't wait to get home tonight and sweat, this is so unlike me!
  • dmgeurts
    dmgeurts Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just did Level 2 Day 1 today. So far, I am really liking this program! I do have to say that I prefer Level 2 to Level 1, just because I able to do the cardio in level 2... I couldn't do all the jumping in level 1 due to my bad knees. However, I still continue to do my regular cardio routine a few days per week.

According to my measurments, I have lost quite a few inches - however - I am not certain the my measurements were correct - as I was very vague as to the exact place I put the measuring tape. Sigh.

According to my pictures - I look pretty much the same.

I *feel* better, and that is important... I feel stronger when I walk, I feel the use of my muscles doing every day ordinary things (like feeling my abs working while I am doing dishes - that's never happened before). I really like those feelings - and I am hoping to see some physical changes at the end of this. If not, I think I will do it again and use heavier weights, because there is no doubt in my mind that I am getting stronger and building muscle - it's just hiding behind all the fat. LOL
  • mrsrobbo85
    mrsrobbo85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did 5 days at level 1 and then 2 days at level 2 and felt great.. although struggle with the cardio bits in level 2 more.. can't do proper squat thrust things and my feet slip a bit on the carpet.. might try wearing trainers?!

I was rubbish on the wkend and then lost motivation and i've missed about 5 days.. so have started back at level 1 today.. it still felt quite easy so will go back to L2 tomorrow. Back on the wagon! x
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    urgh I start D1L2 in an hour. I am both excited and afraid....very afraid LOL. Level 1 was great in that I showed myself I could do it. From day 1 to day 10 I improved so much in my overal fitness. Measurements this morning to...I hope to see some improvement there as well. People are noticing a change in my legs. I know I have some muscle in my arms under all the the flab. I believe in this workout. Just going for it!

Good luck everyone in your success. Let's do this!
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well...drumroll please....measurements are in!
    I have lost a total of 6 inches at the end of Level 1

Leg -1 inch
    Waist - 2 inches
    Hips- 3 inches

all the other areas staed the same or were up a little (I think from muscle gain) Whoo hoo!

Get the heck outta here! I love it!