I'll give it a shot!

2»

Replies

• Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    level two day 3 completed...I am following Anita through most of it LOL
  • So I finished my last day, yesterday. I took my measurements before and after and I've lost a total of 8", mostly from the waist down. So i'm happy. Ripped in 30 days next!
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    I tried 30DS out right before going away on vacation (maybe because I knew I wouldn't be able to go 30 days? Who knows why!) but I had to pause the video a few times. Can anyone else relate to this? Is it normal, or is it a sign that I am not up to that level yet?

It happens. she says in the video not to take a break for more than 5 seconds but I think if you're gonna take a break, better to pause it than to take it while the tape is running ;) I wouldn't worry too much about it! It's a lot of work, but it's SUPPOSED to be.
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Second day completed today. Wow, it is hard but it will be worth it in the end. Please tell me it gets easier though :D
  • kelsafish
    kelsafish Posts: 39
    So I previewed the videos last night and I'm going to go ahead and start them tonight. The pushups are what is going to get me the worst but I really need to build up strength in my chest and shoulders so that I can help lessen the pain I experience in my shoulder when I run. RIght now I can't run a whole mile because of the shoulder pain :( If it wasn't for the shoulder pain I could run a 5k with ease! :(

For anyone that has done this before, have you combined it with cardio? 30 minutes of interval training is great but I'd still like to add in some running as well. How did it go combining this workout with cardio?
  • kelsafish
    Oh feel free to request me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • tlucas69
    tlucas69 Posts: 74 Member
    I ordered this on Amazon a few days ago. Set to be delivered later today! So count me in! Question though for those who have or are doing this already, I try to go to the gym 5 days a week, so does this mean I should do this on top of that or in place of??
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    2nd day hurts more than the 1st but i think i pushed my self more. Aching well though.

Need to get some handweights as using tins of beans at the moment....

weight not changed yet though :)
  • gritty1
    Well 3rd day killed my arms were hurting soooo much.

I measured today and have lost half an inch from my thighs and that is only after 3 workouts... whoo hooo.

weirdly have put half an inch on my bum, but hey it works for J- Lo..

Weight not changed yet but the inch loss have motivated me to keep going.
  • kelsafish
    I'm not taking measurements but I am weighing myself once or twice a week. I'll weigh myself tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. I try not to obsess over it.

However, I'm already noticing a big difference in my arms and my thighs. I"m getting my arm tone back quick! I've only done two days too!
  • irishkrissie
    irishkrissie Posts: 36 Member
    I tried 30DS out right before going away on vacation (maybe because I knew I wouldn't be able to go 30 days? Who knows why!) but I had to pause the video a few times. Can anyone else relate to this? Is it normal, or is it a sign that I am not up to that level yet?

It happens. she says in the video not to take a break for more than 5 seconds but I think if you're gonna take a break, better to pause it than to take it while the tape is running ;) I wouldn't worry too much about it! It's a lot of work, but it's SUPPOSED to be.

Thanks! :happy:
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    I'm in!! No going to do it every day though.
  • kelsafish
    Well, I couldn't do day 3 yesterday.. my shoulder was just giving me too much trouble. They're still really tight and hurting pretty bad today too but I'm going to try again tonight anyways. I must workout today! Today is potluck day at work!
  • gritty1
    I had the day off yesterday as well, went spinning instead, will get back on it tonight.

My jeans seem to fit better on the thighs so must be working...

arms have recovered.
  • nwebb822_cancel
    nwebb822_cancel Posts: 69 Member
    Count me in! I will start July 1. I will do her beginner workout until the first. Bring on the pain (and the healthier body)! :)
  • gritty1
    Well 6 days in and it is still hard work, though I am enjoying it concentrating on making sure i do it right.
    Getting some proper weights tomorrow ( can put the beans back in the cupboard) :laugh:

hopefully will see some movement on the scales soon..:grumble: