Hello!

Options
ItsMeRebekah
ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
I just thought i would make a little post to say hi, and maybe get a thread of "welcome and hello" on the board.
Im Rebekah.. I am 29, married and have two kids ages 5 and 8.. I also work full time outside the home... and live in FL!
My exercise of choice are kettlebells, running and recently i bought the butt bible!

Ok, whos next =)

Replies

• TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Hello. :) My name is Jenn, I am happily not married to my pre-fiance. We have a 12 year old daughter (his not mine) and a one year old little boy (my one and only). I live in Ohio where I am a stay at home mom and I'll start college in the fall.

My exercise regimen includes TurboFire and 30 Day Shred, generally done on the same days but it depends on a few things like how cooperative my little one is.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    Hello. :) My name is Jenn, I am happily not married to my pre-fiance. We have a 12 year old daughter (his not mine) and a one year old little boy (my one and only). I live in Ohio where I am a stay at home mom and I'll start college in the fall.

My exercise regimen includes TurboFire and 30 Day Shred, generally done on the same days but it depends on a few things like how cooperative my little one is.

LOL pre-fiancé!! I was not married to my pre-fiancé for abt 8yrs! =)
  • sara0143
    sara0143 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi I'm Sara live in Fl with my hubby no kids just 2 cats. I'm 43 and need to be healthy and fit to continue to do the things I enjoy plus there's a lot of new things I want to try.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm Britt. I'm a stay at home mom/housewife. I have 2 kids (4 and 1) and I like to strength train, run, and just recently started dabbling in yoga.
  • sexybab
    sexybab Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello...my name is Babs. I'm 53 (will be 54 in a few weeks), married, grandmother, & great-grandmother. I pledge to lose 4 pounds by the challenge deadline. My exercise regimen was working out at a woman's gym, Taibo, and walking my treadmill (when the doctor releases me...hopefully tomorrow). I will rededicate myself back to my proper diet. Thanks for the challenge.
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Jackie. A 30 something FT working girl, goes to school part-time to finish that B.A. Getting married in September in beautiful CO. I am working on shedding a few lbs, bringing back my core strength, eating healthier and making this a life time change. I work out at a gym 1 to 2 times a week, walk, use the Xbox Kinnect (and that can be a workout!), and various other activities. I have found I need variety in working out. I have a hard time sticking to the same thing all the time.

Thanks for the challenge.. looking forward to seeing all of us acheive our goals!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    I'm Britt. I'm a stay at home mom/housewife. I have 2 kids (4 and 1) and I like to strength train, run, and just recently started dabbling in yoga.
    7lbs to go! whoho! thats really good girl =)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    Hello...my name is Babs. I'm 53 (will be 54 in a few weeks), married, grandmother, & great-grandmother. I pledge to lose 4 pounds by the challenge deadline. My exercise regimen was working out at a woman's gym, Taibo, and walking my treadmill (when the doctor releases me...hopefully tomorrow). I will rededicate myself back to my proper diet. Thanks for the challenge.

you look so fab for 54! never would have guessed that!
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hello! Jillian here! Live in Boston, originated from Trinidad.
    Workouts. I'm doing alot of Jillian Micheal's, and jogging trying to jog at least 2 miles w/o stopping to do a brisk walk.
    right now my home treadmill I order is on back order. I do alot of my exercise at home< i use to go to the gym alot but I find the gym to over rated and stuffy, and BORING! I know in a couple of months I will be back in the gym! :smile:
    As I get closer to my goal, the journey is getting harder, or am I getting lazy? :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry:
  • skyewatts
    skyewatts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Skye, I am a 21 year old college student in Montana. Ive been on a weight loss rollercoaster for 2 years, lowest weight was 6 pounds away from my goal weight and am now 13 pounds away. Im excited to have something to be accountable for.
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    Hello to all! My name is Jenn. I'm a 40 year old mom of one. I struggle to keep any goals I set for myself so I'm hoping this challenge will help!

I pledge to get off my butt at least four times a week, ease up on the soda intake, and quit binge eating sweets!

I'd like to lose 5 pounds by the end of the challenge.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    Hello! Jillian here! Live in Boston, originated from Trinidad.
    Workouts. I'm doing alot of Jillian Micheal's, and jogging trying to jog at least 2 miles w/o stopping to do a brisk walk.
    right now my home treadmill I order is on back order. I do alot of my exercise at home< i use to go to the gym alot but I find the gym to over rated and stuffy, and BORING! I know in a couple of months I will be back in the gym! :smile:
    As I get closer to my goal, the journey is getting harder, or am I getting lazy? :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry:
    closer you get, harder it is!! Keep at it!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Lisa - 33 yrs old. I'm very active, but need to be very strict with my diet to lose weight. I do some type of exercise 6 days a week (boot camp, run, spin). I have 6 weeks left in my current boot camp session - so this challenge is perfect timing! My goal is to lose (at least) 5 pounds by then. Good luck to all! :flowerforyou:
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Lisa - 33 yrs old. I'm very active, but need to be very strict with my diet to lose weight. I do some type of exercise 6 days a week (boot camp, run, spin). I have 6 weeks left in my current boot camp session - so this challenge is perfect timing! My goal is to lose (at least) 5 pounds by then. Good luck to all! :flowerforyou:
    always wanted to try a boot camp.. how hard is it?
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    hello ladies. my name is Katie. I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter . I am also a college freshman. my workous vary from walk away the pounds to Gold's gym cardio work out. may try dancing as a work out even though I seem to have 2 right feet.
    I am left handed by the way.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    hello ladies. my name is Katie. I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter . I am also a college freshman. my workous vary from walk away the pounds to Gold's gym cardio work out. may try dancing as a work out even though I seem to have 2 right feet.
    I am left handed by the way.

welcome!
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Jackie. A 30 something FT working girl, goes to school part-time to finish that B.A. Getting married in September in beautiful CO. I am working on shedding a few lbs, bringing back my core strength, eating healthier and making this a life time change. I work out at a gym 1 to 2 times a week, walk, use the Xbox Kinnect (and that can be a workout!), and various other activities. I have found I need variety in working out. I have a hard time sticking to the same thing all the time.

Thanks for the challenge.. looking forward to seeing all of us acheive our goals!

I got married in CO!! But in January on a frozen lake! lol :) It will be gorgeous!!

Happy Wednesday ladies!! My name is Shonie - I'm a 24 year old momma to a wild 1 year old boy and two 80 pound lab mixes! I also manage to work full time and go to school full time in my spare time! Oh and I'm from the wonderfully hot state of Texas! We are going back to Colorado in August and I want to feel good while I'm there! Not miserable cause I can't hike, etc. I'm attending bootcamp classes 4-5 times a week and clean eating!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    always wanted to try a boot camp.. how hard is it?

Mine is great! There a SO many different types though - just find one you like...
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello My Name Is Jenne, I am from Washington I am 40 years old and really serious and about getting healthy over all!
    And Look forward to Life's Challenges Everyday...!!:heart::smile:
  • aresakp
    aresakp Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey, I'm Aresa. I'm 24 & my goal is to lose at least 10 pounds by August. I'm going home to see my family & introducing them to my boyfriend so that's going to be very nerve wrecking for me. He's met my mom & grandmother before & my aunt & they love him, but now it's time for him to meet the boys of the family. We are going to be at the beach most of the time & I really want to get my stomach flatter and prettier looking lol ;-). I just love communities like this that helps out each other & I look forward to all of us doing well on our journey together :-D