My boobs are sore

Options
fiveohmike
fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
Damn my moobs are hella sore today. Definitely noticing a difference in effort level with free weights...

Good news is I found I can flex each one individually now...haha...is that a NSV?

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ha. sore boobs? maybe you're pregnant....

:blushing:
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Whahaha!! Thanks for that Mike, and good for you!
    Jip, definite nsv pal! :wink:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    My boobs have been sore every time I wear my sports bra and do alot of jumping/moving...

Do you need a manbra? :D
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    haha if you just started using free weights and working out chest muscles and you went heavy.. ya your going to be hurting for a few days.. work a couple more remote muscles with free weights then machine.. but you found the benefit already flexing those muscles.. just avoid the *kitten* level of flexing :)
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    haha if you just started using free weights and working out chest muscles and you went heavy.. ya your going to be hurting for a few days.. work a couple more remote muscles with free weights then machine.. but you found the benefit already flexing those muscles.. just avoid the *kitten* level of flexing :)

That the machines would only ever get me slightly sore

Ill try and avoid the d-bag level of flexing lol
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    my mom always tells me to drink less caffeine when my boobs hurt.
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I didn't expect this to be a post from you! Made me laugh.
    Seriously though, my butt is killing me today, I overdid the lower body yesterday, really pushed myself and those lunges/deadlifts have me hurting something fierce today. Tomorrow will probably be worse, ouch!
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    TOM?????:sad:......lol
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Damn my moobs are hella sore today. Definitely noticing a difference in effort level with free weights...

Good news is I found I can flex each one individually now...haha...is that a NSV?

Are ya ovulating???? :noway: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, my chest hurts too, and arms, and butt, and calves......but it is worth it every little twinge :wink:
  • CleanandLean33
    Options
    ha ha ha I laughed before I even opened this topic and even more with the image of your dancing pecs!!
    Sounds like you working out hard and have a new party trick,,, def a NSV!! ;-)
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Boobs + exercise = pain. Pull up your big-girl panties and deal with it! :laugh:
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!!!!
    Boobs + exercise = pain. Pull up your big-girl panties and deal with it! :laugh:
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

^^^^this ^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(you are tooooo funny, man)
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Thanks for the image and the laugh Mike. You are awesome and such a good sport for dealing with all of us crazy women. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hahaha that has made me burst out laughing. My teenage son asked me what was so funny. Hmmm he rolled his eyes at me lol