How does BR compare to her other DVDs

jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
I love JM and have some of her other DVDs. How does BR compare and is it worth spending the money when I have her others?

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Anybody???
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    I have worked out with some of her other dvds as well. I would say that the workout style is very similar in these ones. I think more money was put into production, there are a lot more background people and more chatting and laughing, and the set is not so claustrophobic. If I am spending 30 minutes there everyday I need it to be pleasant!

The thing I like about this program is you only do each level for two weeks, so you are always challenged and never bored. If you tried 30 day shred you know how after the 10th day you have the thing memorized and it gets boring. This is like a little gift to myself every two weeks! It was pricier, but I would buy it again in a heartbeat, I have had tons of comments on the changes in my body from my family, and I am only on the third week.
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    I did the 30ds shred and I am on phase 3 of total body. The first phase was too easy after finishing the 30ds shred, but I like how it is more hard core as you go on. I love the variety of the different dvds for different days and the cardio dvd which I can add to my day if I feel ambitious or need to burn off a brownie. I burn more calories than on the 30ds, which is nice, and it is only 30 minutes, which is also nice. Jillian also has a lot more modifications available in total body than in her other DVDs. It is totally worth the money.
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    The first 5 weeks looks like 30 ds or ripped in 30... From 7 to 12 is challenging... I believe it worths!!!! U are never bored... This is also something important for me at least.

The results... Are amazing toll now!!!