Options

Replies

• TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    <-- I think my name says it all.

so... your into star wars?

LOL!

No, really. Your post made me laugh out loud.

i have my moments..

Well, it does help that right now I'm in bed, watching TNG...
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    big time Star Wars,
    little bit of a Trek TNG mostly,
    Comic yep,
    Gamer a little,
    Gadget, yep,
    Internet , thank god Reddit is NOT blocked at work. I think I'd cry for weeks if that ever happens.

lol

Meditating this morning on what kind of Geek am I?

the Girl kind...
    the kind that watches this to relax
    > http://youtu.be/Ib3Duz_6a9M
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Any and every form of Star Trek known to mankind :) and yes that includes the animated series :)

And this is my fav YouTube clip right now : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-91_iXATY8
  • jen67211
    jen67211 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm a Gamer/Gadget Geek, crazy how many people are /'s.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I'm a Star Wars Geek!
  • freeli
    freeli Posts: 43
    Options
    hahaha! I'm the Craft-Geek, totally. Working on a Halo cross-stitch these days.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Chic and music geek hybrid :tongue:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Internet geek with some music/gaming/crafts(art in general, really) thrown in
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'll own up to being a cosplay geek, as well as a craft geek and other kinds of geekdom. One of the most exciting parts of losing weight for me is all the costumes I can make now!
  • rousek44244
    Options
    I'm about half Star Wars - half Craft geek :)
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    OK...all this and i've not seen mention of one Whovian!!!!! What's wrong with people these days. Break out the Sonic Screwdriver and the replica T.A.R.D.I.S. and let have a Dr. Who marathon!!!

On top of that i'm also a gamer / trek / comic / movie
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Sadly, my cable provider took SyFy away from me a couple of years ago and I've never caught up on Who since. I really need to reactivate my Netflix account soon. I am a bad geek.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Sadly, my cable provider took SyFy away from me a couple of years ago and I've never caught up on Who since. I really need to reactivate my Netflix account soon. I am a bad geek.

I have never seen a single episode. That's right. I said it. I've thought about it but that's too much tv watching for me to commit to. Right now we watch about 30 minutes per week (Korra) and then when stuff like futurama and archer are running we might watch as much as an hour and a half.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    New Season of Dr. Who starts up soon. More Weeping Angels! I'm stoked. Love Who.
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Finally, I've found my people!!! Just joined.

I am a Cosplay/Trekkie/Gamer Geek. Sometimes all at the same time -- Dragon*Con anyone???
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Finally, I've found my people!!! Just joined.

I am a Cosplay/Trekkie/Gamer Geek. Sometimes all at the same time -- Dragon*Con anyone???

'Bout time you joined!!
  • clonednet
    clonednet Posts: 5
    Options
    i have to say im a Gamer/Gadget/Computer/Whovian/Otaku Geek
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I finally found the group I've been looking for...

Whovian/Whedon/SW/ST/LOTR/HP/Comic/Computer Geek
  • Anthyitis
    Anthyitis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well I THOUGHT I was a gamer geek, but I think that Final Fantasy 7 was one of the lamer stories ever told. Now I'm not sure what I am!
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Well I THOUGHT I was a gamer geek, but I think that Final Fantasy 7 was one of the lamer stories ever told. Now I'm not sure what I am!

I'm not necessarily in the ff7 camp either.. I really loved FFX. Now Dragon Age Origins- that has to be one of the best stories ever told. I don't normally have an urge to replay RPGs, but Dragon Age I completed and then started over, 7 or 8 times.