I'll give it a shot!

Options

Replies

• irishkrissie
    irishkrissie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I tried 30DS out right before going away on vacation (maybe because I knew I wouldn't be able to go 30 days? Who knows why!) but I had to pause the video a few times. Can anyone else relate to this? Is it normal, or is it a sign that I am not up to that level yet?
  • tammatha1
    tammatha1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I've got the CD at home and have started and stopped twice. So third time is the charm! :wink:
  • Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I've started before and stopped, i really really want to stick to it this time, so maybe if we all check in with each other it will be an added incentive.
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I bought the video but I havent been able to bring myself to put it in :) Maybe this will spur me into action !
  • cindyhoyos
    cindyhoyos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My husband and I just started actually, but I don't know if I will be moving up past level one any time soon! I'll just continue to work on it all through July and see if I can move up to level two. :wink:
  • kelsafish
    kelsafish Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm glad I found this group. I wanted to start 30 DS before my husband and I give Insanity a go. The extra encouragement will surely help! I'll start in July with everyone else.
  • Limbo2012
    Limbo2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I want in too! Tried 30 DS a few times and truly believed I was going to die. You don't even have time to take a drink of water! I'll be leaving for a week vacation next week (dreading the bathing suit big time) but will be joining in on July 1st because I know I'll NEED to workout when I return.
  • delzabelza
    Options
    I am on my second day of 30DS and I am feeling it! I had wobbley legs all day at work today! Haha. Determined to stick with it and great to hear other people are doing it at the same time!
    Are any of you following her diet or your own regime? I would be interest to hear any recipe ideas!

P.S. Only joined My Fitness Pal today!
  • kwunder4
    kwunder4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday, and just finished Level 1 Day 3. Feel free to add me as a friend if you're currently starting and want or can give some support!! I definitely need the extra motivation to get it done, but at least I'm 1/10 of the way through so far and it's going well!
  • tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im in as well! Tonight will be my day 3 as well...I could use a few more MFP friends as well so feel free to add me!
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    level two day 3 completed...I am following Anita through most of it LOL
  • babystepping
    Options
    So I finished my last day, yesterday. I took my measurements before and after and I've lost a total of 8", mostly from the waist down. So i'm happy. Ripped in 30 days next!
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I tried 30DS out right before going away on vacation (maybe because I knew I wouldn't be able to go 30 days? Who knows why!) but I had to pause the video a few times. Can anyone else relate to this? Is it normal, or is it a sign that I am not up to that level yet?

It happens. she says in the video not to take a break for more than 5 seconds but I think if you're gonna take a break, better to pause it than to take it while the tape is running ;) I wouldn't worry too much about it! It's a lot of work, but it's SUPPOSED to be.
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Second day completed today. Wow, it is hard but it will be worth it in the end. Please tell me it gets easier though :D
  • kelsafish
    Options
    So I previewed the videos last night and I'm going to go ahead and start them tonight. The pushups are what is going to get me the worst but I really need to build up strength in my chest and shoulders so that I can help lessen the pain I experience in my shoulder when I run. RIght now I can't run a whole mile because of the shoulder pain :( If it wasn't for the shoulder pain I could run a 5k with ease! :(

For anyone that has done this before, have you combined it with cardio? 30 minutes of interval training is great but I'd still like to add in some running as well. How did it go combining this workout with cardio?
  • kelsafish
    Options
    Oh feel free to request me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • tlucas69
    tlucas69 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I ordered this on Amazon a few days ago. Set to be delivered later today! So count me in! Question though for those who have or are doing this already, I try to go to the gym 5 days a week, so does this mean I should do this on top of that or in place of??
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    2nd day hurts more than the 1st but i think i pushed my self more. Aching well though.

Need to get some handweights as using tins of beans at the moment....

weight not changed yet though :)
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well 3rd day killed my arms were hurting soooo much.

I measured today and have lost half an inch from my thighs and that is only after 3 workouts... whoo hooo.

weirdly have put half an inch on my bum, but hey it works for J- Lo..

Weight not changed yet but the inch loss have motivated me to keep going.
  • kelsafish
    Options
    I'm not taking measurements but I am weighing myself once or twice a week. I'll weigh myself tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. I try not to obsess over it.

However, I'm already noticing a big difference in my arms and my thighs. I"m getting my arm tone back quick! I've only done two days too!