Yeah, it's working!!!

Options
jwilds1010
jwilds1010 Posts: 33 Member
I have been on the EMTWL for about 3 weeks now. I intially went up 2 pounds after increasing my calories, the scale did not move down at all! Although it was a little depressing to see the gain, I had read all of the sticky's on what to expect and the whole process, so I stuck with it. AND today, the scale finally moved. I have lost the initial 2 pounds gained and another 1.5 pounds on top of that. Sooooo excited. I will never deprive my body again!

So for those of you who have not seen the scale move or inches lost, hang in there, keep working at it, because IT DOES WORK!!! Don't give up!!!

Just thought I'd share :smile:

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear! I'm excited but a little nervous! Keep up the great work!
  • Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    great news! congrats :)
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I've been at it a month and initially I gained back almost 5 lbs - happy to say the 5lbs are gone and I've lost an inch in my waist and hips and I'm making sounds similar to the incredible Hulk.

Keep up the good work :bigsmile:
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Yeehaaaaa, so impressed that we can eat plenty and still lose.....never again will I starve myself :bigsmile:
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    So so Awesome!!!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Doing the happy dance over here for you!! :drinker: :smile: :happy:

Did you do a reset or just eating at Cut? How long have you been at this?
  • jwilds1010
    jwilds1010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Doing the happy dance over here for you!! :drinker: :smile: :happy:

Did you do a reset or just eating at Cut? How long have you been at this?

I wasn't eating VLC, around 1600 but my exercise was taking be well below my bmr. I did not do a reset, I upped my cals to about 2000, gained2 lbs was there for about 3 weeks and finally lost the 2 and additinoal 1.5.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear :)
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! So glad it's working for you :drinker: